TRACK 22 : SILVER SPOON

Lisa moaned when Jimin pulled away to check his phone. "It's Hobi Hyung." He informed as he got up and received the call. "Jiminie, is Lisa with you? Is she safe?" J-hope asked in a concerned voice. "Ne, she is with me. How is Jungkook?" "He regained consciousness just minutes ago. The doctor informed us that he is out of danger and we can meet him tomorrow morning."

"That's great news!!!" Jimin was ecstatic to hear about Jungkook's recovery. "We are heading back to the hospital. See you there. Bye." He ended the call and hugged Lisa as he conveyed the message to her.

"I am so relieved hearing this news or else I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself for putting Jungkook's life in danger." Lisa replied.

"No babe, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. I am really sorry for what I said to you earlier. I was not thinking straight. I am ashamed of my outburst." Jimin pleaded as he tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Yes, you hurt me a lot. Now you should repent for your sin." replied Lisa playfully and grabbed his jacket to pull him in for another swoon-worthy kiss. "Oh, I am good at repenting." Jimin smiled as he kissed her.

********************

They were all gathered around Jungkook in his hospital room the next morning. Rose was lying down next to him on the bed as she tightly wrapped her hand around him.

"Rose, I really love you but this position is very uncomfortable and I can't feel my left hand." JK smiled sheepishly. "Oh I am so sorry, Jagiya." Rose quickly pulled herself away and got up from the bed. Everyone laughed at the adorable love birds.

"You all can also go now. I am perfectly fine. If you don't believe me, I can do a handstand right here." Jungkook mocked his hyungs.

"You scared us, Kookie. But we knew our golden maknae is the strongest and invincible. " Hobi hugged him. "Strongest amongst us all." Jimin joined in praising his baby brother as he wrapped his hand around Hobi. Jungkook was happy that Jimin and Hobi have finally bury the hatchet and they can be 3J again.

"I think Kookie had his fair share of attention for today. Now, everyone please give me attention too." V announced as he entered the room. Everyone turned around to listen to what the real maknae of the group was saying.

"Let me share the great news with you all. The police just informed me that they have arrested Si-hun and his goons. Also, as he is an ally of Ji-seok, the Police are going to file a charge of conspiracy to murder and of abduction against Ji-seok as well. They both are going to be behind bars for a long time once the verdict is out next week." V informed them all.

They were all happy and overwhelmed after hearing this news. They all gathered around JK for a group hug. V pulled in Rose and Lisa too in the group hug.

*********************

"I am feeling really nervous today, Suga Hyung." Jimin said anxiously as he took the seat next to Suga in the conference room of HINT agency.

"It will be alright, Jiminie. We are going to win today." Suga assured him. There was going to be voting amongst board members to appoint the new CEO.

BTS members challenged the validity of the will that was manipulated by Ji-seok. They won the case and rightfully became stockholders of 70% of the total net worth of HINT agency. Since their names were mentioned in the original will drafted by Mr. Han before his death. So, today they were going to participate in the voting of new CEO as board members.