TRACK 20 : AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST

"Meeting your friends made me miss my friends." Lisa was feeling nostalgic as she sat on the shotgun seat in Jimin's car. They were heading back to Seoul after retrieving the original will, in the afternoon.

"Yeah, saying goodbye to them is always difficult for me. I am really fortunate to have them in my life. They keep me grounded and are my safety net where I can fall back on whenever life knocks me down." Jimin replied gratefully.

"Yeah! They welcomed me in your group with open arms. " Lisa said while looking out of the car window.

"Btw, how did you come to know that Ye-Jin was my first love?" Jimin asked her as peeked at her sideways.

"I overheard two of your friends talking." Lisa replied suddenly felt embarrassed remembering her childish behavior of last night.

"No doubt! Most of them have big mouth. Yes, it's true that Ye-Jin was my first love but it was ages ago. We were kids when I fell in love with her but never confessed my feelings to her as I didn't have the guts back then. Now, I see her more like a sister I never had and a close friend who has been with me in all my ups and downs." Jimin expressed himself.

"Oh-okay. You don't have to explain it to me." Lisa assured him timidly.

"I thought it's necessary as I don't want you to feel jealous again." He teased her.

"Jealous? Who me? You think so high of yourself. How many times should I tell you? I was really invested in the game and wanted to win it. But at the end, winning doesn't matter as I really enjoyed last night." Lisa tried to justify her actions.

"Which part of the last night did you enjoy the most? " Jimin asked teasingly with a hidden smile. He wanted to talk about their kiss but somehow didn't get a chance.

"All of it." Lisa replied in a nonchalant manner. " Wait? What do you mean....."she turned to look at Jimin who smacked his lips looking ahead while driving.

"Not again!!!" Lisa put on the radio to avoid talking. "What's wrong with him? Since morning he was trying to bring up the kiss. I don't want to hear him justifying it again." She wondered as music started blaring in the car. She decided that she will play music till they reach Seoul.

However she regretted her decision few minutes later because of the song which was currently playing.

"Baby, nal teojil geotcheoreom anajwo
Geuman saenggakae mwoga geuri eoryeowo
Geojinmalcheoreom kiseuhaejwo naega neoege
Majimak sarangin geotcheoreom
Majimakcheoreom (yuh) ma-ma-majimakcheoreom(yuh)
Majimak bamin geotcheoreom love
Majimakcheoreom (yuh) ma-ma-majimakcheoreom(yuh)
Naeil ttawin eomneun geotcheoreom love"

Jimin bursted into laughter at the wicked sense of humor of the Universe. Seeing no other option, Lisa turned off the radio.

"Can we talk now?" Jimin asked while trying to hide his laughter.

"I know what you are going to say. The same old thing, that it was a mistake and how sorry you are. So save your breath, I don't want to hear it. Instead we can pretend as nothing happened." Lisa said firmly while watching the countryside scenery.

"Is it your habit of jumping to conclusions without hearing the entire thing?" Jimin asked her while focusing on the road.

"Shush!!" Lisa tried to shush him. "Are you for real? I am trying to tell you something and you are shushing me?" Jimin said as he looked at her curiously.