TRACK 14 : PRETTY SAVAGE

"How much did you hear?" asked Jimin in a dangerous voice. "Almost ... everything" replied Lisa hesitantly. Jimin slowly moved forward towards her. Lisa cowered in fear.
"What are you doing here? The party is downstairs, why are you wandering on this floor?" asked Jimin in exasperation.

"I know...I was searching for Rose and stumbled upon the study room. You can all carry on, no need to stop because of me" babbled Lisa. She looked beyond Jimin and said "Hello RM!! ....I can really help in this matter if you allow me" asked Lisa looking at RM. "No, we don't require your help. Please leave." Jimin replied instead as he turned her around and gave a little push.

"Hear me out" Lisa kept on insisting. "It's fine Jimin. Please let her come" replied RM from the study room. Lisa quickly walked past Jimin and entered the room.
"Thank you RM. Umm...so you guys were saying you need something from Choi Sihun? Right?" asked Lisa. "Ne" replied V with widened eyes as he was bewildered at Lisa's ability of eavesdropping.

"Ok, I know a way to help you out. My close friend Bhuwakul aka Bambam knows him. They have a common friend. Bam can really help us in setting up a meeting with him. If you want I can call him up here, he is at the party downstairs" said Lisa excitedly.

"And what exactly are we going to say in that meeting with Sihun. "Will you be nice enough to handover the evidence against Han Ji-seok; which is hidden in your locker."
Also we are not going to include one more unwanted person in our plan. Especially, not that fool of a friend of yours" Jimin mocked Lisa. JK and V chuckled seeing Jimin being hyper.

"Relax Jimin. Lisa, please call your friend here." said RM in a calm voice.

"Right away!!!" replied Lisa.

********************

There was a knock at the door. Jimin got up to open the door. Bambam was standing there with a big smile. "Yo Bro" said Bambam and moved past Jimin.

As Jimin was about to close the door, Dalmi appeared out of nowhere. "Dalmi, what are you doing here. Do you need something?" asked Jimin while holding up the door open.

Dalmi peered inside the room and was furious when she saw Lisa there. "Jimin, what's going on? I tried calling you but you didn't take any of my calls. I am bored out of my mind. Please take me home." demanded Dalmi.

"Uhh! I am sorry Dalmi, I have some important work. Can you please take an Uber? "

"What's really going on here? Please tell me"

"Sorry I can't tell you anything" said Jimin.

"Why is she allowed to be here and not me??" asked Dalmi while pointing at Lisa.
Lisa smirked at her as Dalmi glared at her. Jimin turned around to look at the direction Dalmi was pointing at.

He saw Lisa smirking at her. He shook his head and said "Please leave Dalmi. I will call you up later". Dalmi stomped and left. As Jimin closed the door and turned around, he saw Lisa smiling.

"You are a child. Grow up" said Jimin as he stood next to her.

"Oh hell!! She is one drama-mama. Get rid of her. But I must give it to you. You diffused the bomb before it would have exploded. If it was me, I would have just said "skrt skrt"" chuckled Bambam while talking to Jimin.

V and Lisa laughed along with him. Jimin glared at Bambam.

"Bam, I called here because we need your help. You know Choi- Sihun, right?" asked Lisa.