TRACK 19 : BUTTER

The set for the mafia game was really made well and very realistic. It was a huge mansion with many rooms. The main hall was decorated with lights and a chandelier at the center of the hall. It was filled up with actors. Few of them were acting as waiters and few as guests.

"Oh my God!! This all looks very real. Good job hubby" Ye-Jin praised her husband, Suho. "Bella, I am not your husband. I am from Omerta Mafia family. Addio!!" Suho role played his character and walked away.

Lisa was wandering around when a waiter stopped and placed a tray in front of her. There was a card on the tray with her name written on it. She picked it up and quickly got to one corner of the hall and opened the card. "Borgata" was mentioned on it in italic font style.

"Ciao, Mia tigrotta" Jimin called Lisa as he stood behind her. She quickly turned around with her left hand holding the card behind her back. She crumpled the card and threw it in the nearby plant pot.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Jimin asked with a smirk.

She changed her expression to that of a seductress and walked towards Jimin. She placed her hand on his chest and spoke in a seductive voice, "Signore, when are you going to end your obsession with me? Why are you always around me hovering like a bee? " Lisa blinked her eyes and stared at Jimin innocently.

Jimin grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. "Because you are tempting, tigrotta" He tucked her hair behind her ear and stared at her lips desirably.

The air around them charged up with the sexual tension between them. Lisa stopped breathing for a second and her heart started beating fast as he moved his face closer to her.

"Excuse moi, that is my partner." Ji-pyeong interrupted their moment. Lisa and Jimin quickly moved away from each other.Lisa released a breath she didn't realize she was holding.

"It's mi scuzi. Excuse moi is french, pabo." Jimin mocked Ji-pyeong and walked away hastily.

*******************

There were going to be 3 rounds in which Omerta Mafia members have to correctly guess the Borgata members. Lisa was successful in deceiving others in first 2 rounds. However Jimin was doubtful of Lisa but he failed convincing others.

Ji-pyeong, Lisa's partner; was out of the game as he was from Borgata family which was revealed due to a clue solved by Jimin.

"Does this mean I am out of the game as my partner has failed?" asked Lisa worriedly. "No, but your chances of winning has decreased as your partner is out. So, you have to singlehandedly win the game" Suho explained. Lisa pouted after hearing to this.
"I am sorry, Lisa. I was of no help to you." Ji-pyeong apologized

"You don't have to be sorry, Ji-pyeong. Lisa is going to be out in the next round." Jimin smirked at Lisa mockingly. "Jimin, you have been targeting me and my partner from the first round. This is not fair." Ji-pyeong complained. Jimin laughed at this.

"It's ok Ji-pyeong. He feel threatened by us. I can easily beat him." Lisa challenged Jimin with a stare.

"In your dream tigrotta.....I am unbeatable because I am smooth like butter ...." Jimin continued singing butter and danced around Lisa to tease her...

like a criminal undercover
Gon' pop like trouble breaking into your heart like that
Cool shade, stunner, yeah, I owe it all to my mother, uh
Hot like summer, yeah, I'm making you sweat like that