TRACK 2 : DANGER

"Jiminshi, I suggest you not go to the Choi Group hospital now. There is heavy traffic on the expressway near the hospital as the news of Jungkookshi's son is out. There are few security concerns." Mark, Jimin's bodyguard advised him once they arrived at the Seoul airport.

"I don't care. I want to see my godson's face in person, not on some news channel or Twitter. I trust you with my security." replied Jimin firmly and he rushed towards his car amid paparazzi trying to click his photo.

"Sure, sir," said Mark opening the car door for Jimin. "Please be careful with my luggage. It contains gifts for my godson," said Jimin to Mark.

Jimin answered his phone which kept on ringing since the morning. He usually avoids any work calls during his off days.

"Jimin, where are you? We need to schedule an urgent meeting with your PR agency. There has been a controversy going around since yesterday about you. I don't know if you got the chance to look at social media or any channel but it's terrible." His manager, Suzy panicked over the call.

"Take a deep breath, Suzy. I was busy with my brother's wedding since yesterday. I have not yet checked my Twitter or Instagram account. Also, I don't have time now. I am going to the Choi Hospital to see my godson. We will take care of it later." answered Jimin in a calm voice. "But Jiminshi...., ok it's fine I will schedule a meeting for tomorrow. Meanwhile, I will post an official statement about this issue on Twitter. Have a great day. Bye."

After disconnecting the call, Jimin turned off his phone and decided to not let any negativity ruin his happiest day.

********************

"Aniyo, he looks like me

"Aniyo, he looks like me. Look at his eyes. They are similar to mine." Jungkook looked at his son lovingly. "This is unfair. I have gone through so much past nine months and your son came out looking like you," complained Rose. Jungkook laughed at his adorable wife.

"Don't worry Rose. He will sing beautifully like you which is a blessing as this pabo here can't sing that well" Jimin teased Jungkook as he entered their hospital room.

"Jiminah, finally you are here." Jungkook gave a tight hug to Jimin. "Ne, I am here to meet my godson. Get out of my way, let me hold him." Jimin picked up the baby from Rose's hands and smiled at his godson who was in deep sleep. "Ahh, Kookie you are not the Golden Maknae anymore. Your son has replaced you, sorry." laughed Jimin. They were all laughing when suddenly someone screamed near their door.

All three of them turned around towards the door to check the chaos. A lady outside their private room was looking in opposite direction and was jumping up and down. As Mark pushed her away from the door, they got a look at the person approaching their room through the small rectangular glass on the door.

Jimin was baffled and couldn't believe his eyes. Jungkook ran to open the door for his beloved Hyung, Jung Hoseok aka Jhope.
Jhope hugged Jungkook tightly once he was inside the room. He didn't utter a word but there were tears in his eyes which speaks about the way he was feeling currently.