TRACK 9 : HOW YOU LIKE THAT

"Ppal-li" said Rose to Jungkook as they entered the hotel lobby. "I have to get good sleep before we start shooting tomorrow. Otherwise my eyes swells from lack of sleep and I remain irritated the entire day." babbled Rose. Lisa and Jungkook looked at each other and said in unison "We know!!!".

As they reached their floor, Rose and Jungkook went in opposite direction to their room on right. "Look at these love birds, so eager to get rid of us " Lisa teased Rose and Jungkook. Rose laughed and Jungkook pulled Rose towards their room amusingly.
Jimin and Lisa laughed at Jungkook's antics.

Dalmi's room was before Jimin and Lisa. "Jimin, I have something to discuss with you." said Dalmi abruptly. "Now?" asked Jimin. "Ne". Without waiting for Jimin's reply she walked with Jimin towards his room. Lisa gritted her teeth,"She kept him occupied the entire time during the flight. And even now she is stuck to his side like glue." thought an agitated Lisa.

Lisa's room was opposite to Jimin. As she was standing in front of her room, she thought of asking Jimin out for a drink. However as she turned, Jimin and Dalmi entered his room and shut the door without even saying a word to Lisa. Lisa turned feeling low and swiped her key card.

***********************

It was 08:00 pm and Lisa was bored out of her mind sitting in her room. The shooting of the MV starts from tomorrow. Rose and Jungkook had announced during the flight that they are going to get their precious sleep today after spending many sleepless nights since last month . They firmly asked everyone not to disturb them. Also, Rose looked pretty serious as if she will bodily harm anyone who will disturb her. So, Lisa decided not to take that risk. "And that leech is still in Jimin's room" mumbled Lisa to herself. Lisa knew this information because she spent past 1 and half hour peering through the peephole.

"Enough of this!!! I don't need anyone to have fun. Lisa= FUN. " Lisa announced to no one in the room and got up enthusiastically to get dressed up. She looked stunning in her short black leather skirt paired with sequined black and white V neck top as she entered the bar. Her song was currently playing in the background at the bar.

~~Ho-how you like that?
You gon' like that, that-that-that-that, that-that-that-that
How you like that? (Bada-bing, bada-boom-boom-boom)
How you like that, that-that-that-that, that-that-that-that?

Now look at you, now look at me, look at you, now look at me
Look at you, now look at me, how you like that?
Now look at you, now look at me, look at you, now look at me
Look at you, now look at me, how you like that? ~~

She ordered a martini as she sat on a barstool. "Please let me order another drink for you "said someone to her left as she was drinking Martini. Without even looking at the person, Lisa said, "No thanks" and ate the appetizer she ordered. The man sat next to her and again tried to talk to her, "If you are alone, I can give you company. You won't regret it Dollface." the man flirted.

"Come on man, I said No to you. Stop annoying me." replied Lisa while checking messages on her phone. "You look heartbroken to me. What happened? Did your boyfriend cheat on you." asked the man. Lisa had enough of it. She gulped the last drop of her drink and turned to her left to say f**k off to the clingy man.

However when she turned, she was in for a surprise when she saw her ex-boyfriend, Lay standing there. "Omg Lay. It's you. You are such a jerk, you deliberately was trying to get on my nerves." said Lisa as she got up and hugged him. "Hahaha, you should have seen your face. If I have continued it anymore, you would have for sure made some serious damage to my dream of becoming a father." Lisa laughed loudly at his comment.