TRACK 12 : YOU NEVER KNOW

Lisa was astonished when she listened to the revelation made by Lay. They went to a restaurant in their hotel after the BBQ party, because she was trying to convince him to apologise to Jimin as she didn't like the way he talked to Jimin earlier.

However he put a clause saying that "I will listen to whatever you are saying if we go somewhere out". Lisa preferred the hotel restaurant to get rid of him asap.

"Lisa, did you just zone out while I was talking?" asked an annoyed Lay.

"Can you repeat what you just said?" asked Lisa curiously. "I am telling you to be aware of that stalker, Jimin Park. When I took you to your room yesterday, he challenged me that he will not stop chasing you and told me that he will throw me out of your life. He had the galls to think he can even do that." said Lay angrily. He continued talking mostly to himself, "I should have killed him in the alley years ago when I had the chance"

"Wait!!!what??" Lisa was baffled. "Yeah, I had this loser in my clutches at the MMA 2022 after-party. After you left the party venue, I called some goons to beat the hell out of him. If it was not for that over-smart V, this loser would have returned to whatever hole he has come from." bragged Lay cockily.

Lisa was fuming. She abruptly got up and said in a firm tone, "Actually Jimin is right. I don't need inhuman person like you in my life. So, stay the hell away from me." And she was about to walk away, but she paused and picked up the red wine glass and threw the drink on Lay's face "This is for all those times when you treated me like trash. You called yourself a man, but you are toxic and clingy like a virus who overstay their time. Jimin is hundred times more of a man than you. You don't even deserve to breath the same air as him" Lisa walked away like a queen 👑.

*******************

Lisa walked hastily towards Jimin's room to apologise to him for the past. Her heart was beating fast as she thought about what Lay revealed earlier, regarding when Jimin threatened him yesterday. "Does it means he likes me?" wondered Lisa excitedly as she took long strides towards Jimin's room.

She knocked at his door but no one answered. "I think it's very late to talk to him now. It's almost 2 am" She turned back to return to her room when suddenly the door of Jimin's room opened.

Lisa quickly turned around however her smile dropped when she saw Dalmi instead of Jimin standing at the door in her night clothes. "What are you doing in Jimin's room" asked Lisa. "None of your business. If you don't have anything to say, I will go back to sleep." replied Dalmi rudely and was about to close the door. However Lisa blocked her from doing that and entered the room.

"I am here to talk to Jimin, where is he?" asked Lisa angrily. "He is sleeping now. Please leave." replied Dalmi with a smirk. Lisa ignored here and walked towards Jimin's bed. He was asleep facing downward on the bed over his comforter. Lisa could see he was bare-chested.

"Are you done disturbing us. Get out now he is in deep sleep" ordered Dalmi arrogantly as she folded her arms. Lisa bolted out of the room without saying a word.

*******************

~~Aesseoseo hwaljjak useotdeon nare
Bameun wae deo eoduulkka
It keeps bringing me down
Down, down
Hmm, modu neomu swipge naebaetdeon mal
Ama deulligetji meojianha
I've heard enough, I've heard enough
Of the things that I'm not~~

Lisa was listening to "you never know" song through her headphones as she sat on a chair while JK and Rose were giving their shot.