33

Knock. Knock.

"Go the bell away!" I grunt, rolling my face over in the pillow.

"You guys need to get up!" Sam yells through the door.

"What's going on?" Bailey lifts her head slightly, and looks from the door to me. Her hair is wild, making her look like a lion, loose curls sticking up in every other way.

"Sam being a major dick." I hum.

"I heard that!" He yells.

"Go away!" Both Bailey and I scream back. The stomping of Sam quiets as he leaves the hallway, and I roll back over. I feel the bed shift beside me, and I lift my eyes and see Bailey walk over to the dresser.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself.

She's naked, but no complaints from me. She's sculpted like a goddess, with round hips and soft curves. Her skin glowing, with little constellations of freckles scattered across her body. I kissed every little spot, making sure she knew how beautiful every part of her was. Her red hair falling down to the lower part of her back, and a few pieces falling in front of her body, rudely covering some of my favorite parts. She pulls out a white sheer button down, barely covering above mid thigh. Sitting up, I lean against the head board, watching her as she brushes through her mane. Once she's finishes brushing her hair, she ties it up in a loose bun, and a few stands fall out, framing her face. She starts pulling out stuff out of her bag, and leaves to the bathroom. I hear the faucet turn on a few times, and she comes back out, placing the stuff back in her bag. She looks up, and sighs when she looks at herself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful." I say. Her head turns to me, and she turns pink, with a soft smile forming on her lips. The same lips I kissed for hours last night. She walks over and sits next to me on the bed, but I pull her up closer to me. She straddles my lap, and runs a hand through my hair. "How do you feel?" I ask. She takes a moment to answer, as I watch her eyes drift over my face and my chest.

"Like heaven." She smiles, and her eyes meet mine again.

"Good." I chuckle.

She was bold, yet so shy last night. I made sure to take our time. Where I had a little experience, she had none. But to me, that didn't matter. It felt like the first time again. I just wanted her to feel good. It wasn't about me. It's never going to be about me. It's all for her. To make her feel good, to feel special.
I worshiped her. Held her close, and never let go. And she didn't either.

"How uhm.." her gaze drops down, and she starts picking at her fingers. I wrap my hands around hers, squeezing them. "How.." she stops herself again, huffing.

"Just say it baby." I hum. Her hand slips out of mine, twisting the bracelet on my wrist.

"How was it for you?" She looks back at my eyes quickly, looking down again. "Did you uhm.." Her cheeks turn red. "Did you like it?"

She's always so confident. Always strutting around, wearing what she wants, saying what she wants. It seems like nothing ever makes her nervous. But here is she is, shy and worried that I didn't enjoy our night together.

"Bailey." I answer. Her fidgeting stops, and she freezes. I slide my hands from her, down her thighs that are still wrapped around me. I sit up, leaning close to her. Her eyes slowly drift up, and her bottom lip is tucked under her teeth. "That was the best night of my existence." She sits there for a moment.

"Really?" She asks. How does she not understand?

"Yes." I answer. Her face fills with pink, and the smile on her face grows.

"I was worried." She giggles looking down.

"Why were you worried?" I start to rub my hands up and down her legs, hoping the motions would calm her.

"It's just.." she sighs. "I've never been with someone. Well, not until now." We both quietly laugh, and the atmosphere softens, and the tension of worry dissipates. "I just wanted to make sure it was good. I know that you've done it.." I nod. "So I just wanted to make sure I lived up to your expectations."

"You could lay like a starfish and not do anything. I would still love every second." I smile to her.

"Are you two ready to go?" Sam yells through the door.

"Sam!" We both yell.

"Sorry!" He screams back, his footsteps stomping down the hall again.

"I'm gonna kill that kid." I huff.

"Don't be mean to sweet boy Sammy." She laughs.

"Please." I scoff. "Nothing is sweet about that boy."

"That's not true." She shakes her head.

"Mhm. Sure." I chuckle.