17

"So. There is gonna be a festival in town tomorrow. I thought I would sigh us up to play." I look at the boys.

"Do you think we're ready for it?" Danny asks. They all look at me.

"I think you guys are." Bailey chimes. We turn and look at her. "You guys have covers near perfection, and some originals that are really good. I think Frakenmouth would be honored to have such a young, talented band to play for them." She smiles. I smile back, cheeks red, and she looks at me. I mouth a thanks and she nods. I turn back around and Sam smirks at me.

"What?" I ask annoyingly.

"Nothin. Just surprised you came up with this idea all on your own." He chuckles.

"Well who ever did, is a genius." Josh laughs. "Let's practice a little, and then we can call Mayor Briar and he can help get us in." We all nod and take our places. Picking up my new guitar, Josh and Danny look at me.

"Where did you get that thing?" Danny asks. I shrug.

"A present from a friend." I smirk. They both nod and turn, as they do, I look over at Bailey and her cheeks go red. I chuckle and we start playing. Halfway though practice, Sam stands up.

"I have an idea." He pretends a little light bulb lights over his head. We all chuckle and he continues. "Since, there are only two other performances other that us playing tomorrow, why don't," he turns and looks at Bailey. "You, join us?" Her eyes widen and she quickly shakes her head.

"No." She answers.

"Why not?" Josh asks.

"Yeah. You could sing one of our originals, or sing with Josh." Danny follows. I just watch her look back and forth.

"I don't like to sing." She lies.

"Bullshit." I smirk. She looks at me and gives me the evil eye. "You sing all the time."

"Yeah? When?" She crosses her arms.

"All day, everyday. The only time your not singing or humming is when your sleeping." I cross my arms to match her. "And, you surprisingly good at it." Her arms drop. "You could always replace Josh." I chuckle.

"Hey!" He yells. I look over at him and his face drops. I shrug and he rolls his eyes, and looks over at Bailey.

"Bales. Think about it?" He asks.

"Fine." She sighs.

"Well. That was easy." Sam laughs. "Let's get some lunch." Danny hollers in agreement and Josh follows them out, closing the door behind them. I set my stuff down and sit next to her on the couch.

"You'll think about it?" I ask. She looks up and her face softens.

"I don't like singing in front of people." She answers. She sings like an angel, why wouldn't she want to share that.

"Would you sing for me?" I bat my eyes at her, trying to make her laugh. She does. And it's beautiful. Her head falls back as her laugh echos through the room, making me laugh, as hers has always been contagious.

"Maybe." She giggles.

"Really?" I smirk at her.

"Really." She bites her lip. I can't help but watch as she does this. It drives me up the wall how she can be many different types of attractive.

"How bout now?" I ask, looking back up at her eyes.

"Now?" She questions. I simply nod my head. She sighs and stands up, walking over to her guitar, grabbing it and sitting back down.