29

"Could you munch a little quieter?" She whispers.

"Quieter?" I chuckle. "That's not a word."

"Yes it is, now munch quieter." She huffs. I grab a handful of popcorn and shove it in my mouth. I lean down close to her ear, and...

"Jacob Thomas!" She bolts up, knocking the bowl out of my hands, and flings a pillow in my face.

"Hey!" I grab the pillow and chuck it back at her. Her face goes from pissed to a evil grin. "No." I start to shake my head. "Bailey, put the pillow down." I hold my hands up as a way of waving a white flag, but there no use. She jumps on me, hitting my head with the pillow a lot harder than is needed. "Alright!" I snatch the pillow away from her and throw it across the room. I pull her down close, and flip us over, with me on top of her.

"Jake!" Her eyes widen when she realizes what's about to happen.

"I'm sorry Bailey. You leave me no choice. You must make the sacrifice." I take a deep breath, making it dramatic and funny for the lead up. I hold my arms out, and start wiggling my fingers, slowly bringing my hands closer to her sides.

"Jake!" She tries to escape, but she can't. "Jacob!" She wraps her arms around herself, thinking it would protect her. It doesn't. I attack her sides and neck, tickling her where ever I can.

"You think I need to munch quieter huh?" I laugh.

"Jake please! Stop!" She pants, out of breath from laughing.

"Alright." I throw my arms away, but then flop down on top of her.

"Jesus." She gasps out. "You may look skinny, but your heavier than a brick house."

"Mhm." I chuckle, nuzzling into her neck. She wraps her arms and legs around me for what I thought was a hug. "Awe. This is nice." I hum, smiling from the loving affection.

"Your not gonna think that after, THIS!" She flips us over, now her laying on top of me. I just wrap my arms around her neck, leaving her unable to move away.

"Nope. Still nice." I laugh.

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ." She thumps her head on my chest, giving in.

"I'll tell you what." I loosen my arms a little, and she picks her head up, her chin resting on my chest. "If you tell me what you've been hiding, I'll let you win." I smirk.

"Hmph." She rolls her eyes. "Can I at least sit up?" She asks. I let my arms go, and she sits up. I body goes hot and tingly. She sits on top of my lower torso, in nothing but a baggy oversized tee, with, VERY SHORT, shorts on. My throat tightens up, and my hands go clammy. I guess she doesn't realize how 'fun' the situation is, for all she does is ties her hair up in a bun, not even looking at me. "So." She sighs, letting her hands drop to her sides. "I bought a reservation for all of us kiddos at a lake house." She looks at me, and I quickly nod. "And i was going to ask you to go, but I didn't know what you would say." I tuck my hands behind my head, looking up at her, thinking about how I was going to say yes without sounding like a complete fool.

"Sure." I look back at her. Her face is red, and her eyes have grown twice the size they usually are. "You alright?" I ask, sitting up with her still on my lap.

"Mhm." She quickly nods. "Peachy." She smiles.

"Hm." I shrug, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me. If she was going to do stuff to make me flustered and then pretend like she didn't know, I was going to do the same. I tilt my head up, and kiss her neck. Nothing crazy, nothing too flirty, just a simple kiss.

Her legs jolt, making her grab my shoulders quickly. If anyone was going to win this game it was me. And just to get a little more of a rise out of her, I slowly snake my hands down to her hips, sneakily sliding my hands under her shirt, brushing her skin with my thumbs.

"Jake." She hums in my ear.

"Bailey." I coo back, kissing her jaw again. She runs her hands from my shoulder to the back oh my head, tangling her fingers in my hair. Kissing up and down, leaving little trails on her neck, I run my hands down her hips, slowly sliding them up and down her thighs. Her skin felt like velvet. Smooth and soft, where her hands were always cold, her body seemed to heat up anywhere my hands went. She hums and squirms a little, making me feel hazy with how she's reacting.

"Jake?" A knock at the door snapped our attention away from one another. "Hey you in there?" Sam's voice travels through the door, making both of us sigh. I drop my hands and hers go to her sides.

"Yeah?" I yell back. How dare he interrupt.

"Hey, josh is looking for bailey. You know where she is?" I swallow, trying to find some excuse. Then my phone chimes and Bailey grabs it. She turns it over to me, and I thank god that Sam is a genius.

Ass Hat- bailey is at a party ;)

"Uhm, I think she said she was going to a party." I yell.

"Oh. Alright." Sam answers. "See I told you." He whispers.

"I don't know why she's not telling me stuff anymore." Josh sighs. I didn't know Josh was even there. I look back at bailey, and she's looking at the door, face full of concern.

"We can tell him." I whisper. She turns to me, but she just shakes her head.

"When?" She asks. "I can't think of a good time to tell him." She puts her hands on my shoulders, squeezing them slightly.

"Why not at the lake house?" I ask. Her eyes look back to mine. I don't think I'll ever get used to her eyes growing huge anytime she looks at me. It's a instant thing.

"That would work." She smiles. I hear Josh's door close down the hall, indicating he's going to bed.

"When do we leave?" I ask.

"Next week." She smiles.

"Nice." I smile back, pushing the fly aways of hair back from her face.

"I need to go to bed." She sighs. I feel my body drop a little, wishing she could stay.

"Okay." I look down, as remember she's still sitting on my lap. "Uhm." I clear my throat.

"Hm?" She looks down and realizes too, and jumps quickly off, grabbing her stuff. "Uhm. Sorry." She giggles. She walks over to the door, but turns slightly before opening it. "Goodnight Jake." She smiles.

"Night baby." I smile back. Her cheeks become rosy, and her smile grows in size. She slips out my door, leaving my arms empty without her.