Guitar Cry - Final Chapter

Yes, yes, this is the final chapter to "Karma". I am seriously going to edit this book when I get the chance. But, I need to finish editing "Intertwined with Melodies" first, and get other books started up.

The song will be "Guitar Cry" by Cody Simpson, which is what the next book will be called! :D

===*====

~~James’ View~~

Eight Months Later

“So… you’re really leaving, then?” I said to Selena as I put my hands down into my jean pockets, just watching her as her and Mercedes put the twins Natalie and Zoey into the car seats. After strapping in Natalie, Selena turned around and looked at me.

“I gave you a year and three months to explain and to try and clear things up, James.” She said to me, putting her hand on the top of the door, gripping onto it tightly. My guess is just so she doesn’t shove me to the ground or slap me. But, she also doesn’t look so pissed…

“I told you when I found out I was pregnant with the twins that I was only going to give you until they were born. But then I waited and waited, hoping you would say something to try and explain. But you didn’t. My flight leaves tomorrow.”

As the day after next came, I still didn’t explain things to her and I knew I would regret it. Hell, I already am regretting it! The girl who was probably the love of my life was here, but yet I let her down and ruined her life. Now she is a young, single mother of two beautiful twin girls.

Where she is going is beyond me, but I hope she is happy wherever she and the girls are. Mercedes didn’t go with her, considering she is actually Griffin’s biological daughter. And, the two girls grew up somewhere completely different, so even if she did go to her home town, Mercedes wouldn’t know where it is, let alone tell me where she is at.

Why I haven’t explained to her is beyond me as well, but I just couldn’t think of the words to say to her. As I said many months ago, I already know that she didn’t want to hear an “I don’t know” story.

“James, c’mon. You need to finish packing.” I heard Kendall say to me as I just sat on my bed with my arms on my legs, hands folded together and looking down at the floor. Looking up at my best friend with my eyes, I knew he was right.

Oh… right. You don’t know why we are packing. Well, Big Time Rush had collapsed all because I wouldn’t confront to Selena. Therefore, the band died and the guys and I now have to go home and become nobodies in LA once again.

Kendall will probably just get a Hockey Scholarship, though, and Logan will most likely now go to medical school. As for Carlos and I? I honestly have no idea what the two of us will do, but maybe it will come to us eventually.

“Yeah…” I said to him quietly and stood up, walking back over to my closet and getting the rest of the clothes out of there. However, I could tell Kendall didn’t leave just yet.

“You know how mom said true love will find its way?” I heard him ask, and I just looked at him, nodding once, as I walked back over to my suitcase and folded the clothes nicely, putting them into the bag. “If it’s meant for you and Selena to be together with the twins, you’ll get back together. Alright?” I heard him ask. I nodded with a sigh.

“Yeah,” I said to him. “I just wish all this didn’t cause us our fame, too.” I said, zipping the bag. But it’s all too late now, because I made my mistake and that is that. There just isn’t a way Selena would ever forgive me, not after hurting her the way I did, and not after letting her go away that easily without trying to explain.