Chapter 10

This chapter doesn't have a name.

And is it easier to read the chapters with putting two spaces inbetween things instead of just one? :3

Also! This book will have a sequel, and the ending is gonna be unlike my other books.

Hint, hint: Nobody dies, and there isn't an accident in the end ;) Just a looootttt of hatred xP

====*======

~~Kendall’s View~~

“You know Gustavo is beyond pissed at you, right?” I said to James as he walked into the Crib later in the evening. He just gave me a confused look.

“Why? I thought he gave up on trying to get in the middle of Sels and I?” He said, just slightly confused. I rolled my eyes. Oh, James. You’re practically as clueless as a fly trying to get out a closed window.

“He was,” I started to say. “But then you skipped rehearsals today.” I said simply in a small shrug, and watched him as his eyes grew wide.

“Crap…” He said as he looked off to the side and bit his bottom lip. Looking back at me, he said, “Selena got sick this morning but feels fine, other than throwing up pretty often. I was with her today… I completely forgot we had to go in and sing for the new album.”

Yeah, of course. Ever since he started dating Selena, he’s been slipping up in the simplest of ways. I get it with wanting to be with her while she is sick, but I don’t see how he could think of skipping work for her.

Sooner or later, that girl is going to leave him, I am sure. Sure, she may be all happy and “in love” with James and all, but it isn’t hard to tell that all it will take is for him to say the wrong thing to her and she’ll leave him in a heartbeat. Or he’ll do something to get her to leave him.

You know, I use to not agree with Gustavo on the two needing to break up. But now I’m starting to think that maybe they should. James isn’t the kind of guy to let a girl in the way of his music career, or any career in that matter.

I don’t care if he claims for her to be the love of his life or not, this is getting ridiculous. Isn’t it bad enough that they are so “in love” it is sickening? Maybe I’m just thinking this way because of Jo leaving for New Zealand, but I’m not so sure…

Even Logan and Carlos are tired of seeing them together, and for Carlos to get tired of seeing some sort of happiness isn’t really normal. Maybe we all just don’t like seeing the two together because she is related to Griffin, but I’m not too sure on that, either.

“Just don’t screw up so badly you destroy the band.” I said to James seriously, and walked off.

~*~Selena’s View~*~

I was in the bathroom and throwing up once again for the millionth time today. I seriously do not know what is going on here! I keep checking my temperature but it isn’t rising into a fever or anything. It’s at the normal temperature that it is supposed to be at.

This is just all so confusing. Isn’t it bad enough that Griffin and Gustavo don’t want James and I together, while our fans seem to be supportive to it with no end? Who knows what else will be coming around the corner…

People say what goes around comes around.

Have I done something that deserves to get sick like this out of nowhere and for society to think they can control my relationships?

As the days have passed, I have slowly gotten better but not much. I have still been throwing up, yes, but it is less each and every day. The only thing is that I have never gotten warm or came up with a fever, so I still have no idea what is going on.

But it doesn’t matter, anyway. Because right now I am at a completely new studio to get some form of a contract made so I can start singing. Ha, I told Gustavo I wouldn’t need him in my singing.

“Ms. Griffin! We’ve been expecting you.” A female said to me with a ton of energy as I had walked halfway down the hall.

“Please, just call me Selena or if you must, please call me Ms. Roth.” I said to her in a calm voice. Yeah, I don’t want to use Griffin’s name here. I would much rather use my father’s name. Oh, you might want to know that Griffin and my father actually have different dads…  I know, a lot of different things have happened in this family.

“Of course, Selena.” The girl said to me, and before she could say another thing, a young guy who looked to be in his mid-twenties appeared. He had short strawberry blonde hair with these amber looking eyes.

“Ah, Selena! I’m Trevor, and I will be the one to produce your music. Should we get started on discussing a contract and future plans?” I nodded.

“The sooner the better.” I said to him in a small smile.