Consider this Rebelling

~*~Selena’s View~*~

The next morning, I woke up in James’ arms. I just smiled, snuggling up closer to him. Oh, you probably want to know how I ended up here last night, huh? And let me tell you now, nothing happened between us when we got to my place!

Either way, our date last night was just a little picnic like thing on the Palm Woods roof, looking up at the starry night sky. And I guess you can’t forget about dancing up there, now can we? It was a pretty good date, if you ask me. It was definitely one of the better ones I have had.

~~Kendall’s View~~

Since James wasn’t the one being trapped down into Rouqe Records, it was me. Yay.

I may have had not of been the happiest person or more supportive person in the world when James and Selena first went out, but by now I just figured you might as well just let James be himself, you know? If he wants to date her, fine. Why won’t Gustavo see that already?

“No.” I said to him simply. “I’m not going to get into the middle of their relationship to break them up.” I added, keeping calm but being serious all at the same time.

“Kendall, with you being the leader of these dogs, I would expect you to understand the circumstances more easily than the rest.” I rolled my eyes.

“What circumstances?” I questioned.

“If he hurts her, imagine the damage that would do to Big Time Rush.”

I sighed, crossing my arms as I stood there and thought about it.

I guess it really depends on who hurts who. I mean, if James breaks up with her? The press and fans would most likely sympathize with Selena since she’s one the biggest solo artists so far. If they all sympathize with her, they will all hate James, and since he is a part of Big Time Rush, it would destroy the band.

But if she broke up with him, who knows how that would turn out. Some would feel sorry for James, while others will still stick by Selena’s side; it would just be another typical Hollywood breakup if she left him. “Guess it depends on who breaks up with you.” I just said.

~*~Selena’s View~*~

“I am not going to be breaking up with him!” I nearly shouted at Gustavo. This time, he had both me and James down into his office, trying to convince the both of us to break up. But was it going to happen? No. I don’t care if people will hate me or him if one of us hurt each other. Because right now, I don’t see that happening any time soon.

“So you would much rather have your entire career burst down into flames?” Gustavo questioned, and I just rolled my eyes.

“It won’t, you’ll see.”

“As your producer, I could simply decide not to have you be signed here.” Not even thinking, I just said,

“Then take me off your label. See if I care any.” And I won’t care at all, not one bit. I’m Selena Griffin, I get everything I want when I want it, living with Griffin or not. Surely getting signed to a different label can’t be that hard since I live on my own and can actually go out to audition to places now.

“Then consider yourself unsigned.” Gustavo said to me, and I just shrugged my shoulders.

“Fine, because now I don’t need to listen to you and your stupid rules and “tips” on how to become a successful singer.” I said back to him, using air quotes as I said “tips”. Looking over at James, I saw he just kept quiet and looked at Gustavo. Though before he could say anything, James just said,

“The real Rushers will stick by our side no matter what, and I know that they will be supportive with whoever I date. Bottom line is, Gustavo, I won’t break up with her for your own selfish wants.”

Later that night in my apartment, James came over and we were just talking about what the more realistic possibilities would be if we stayed together. However, a majority of them we were thinking that we would just break up somewhere down the line, but that’s only if Gustavo is right. Which, I hope he isn’t. Because I like being with James.

“Well, you know what we could do to show we don’t give a crap about what people think of us?” I asked him with a flirty little smile as I hopped up to sitting on the back of couch. James just looked at me with a grin and walked towards me, leaning his forehead to mine and closing his eyes as he said,

“Mm…tell me.” I smiled and took a fistful of his shirt, pulling him close and kissing him, sliding my arms around his neck, hoping this was enough to show him what I meant.

After a few minutes, James pulled back with his nose to mine. “I don’t know…” He said once he finally caught what I meant. I have him my best puppy dog eyes, wondering what it would take to get his mind certain on a yes or no.

I just kissed his neck, but teasingly and suddenly felt his arms around my waist tightly, pulling me close to him. I then felt and heard him whisper into my ear, “You are one rebellious girl.” I just smiled and put my arms and legs around him as I just looked into his perfect eyes, but before I could say anything he kissed me, and things went as far as planned.