Chapter 15

Ugh this book is going to need some serious editing Dx

The next chapter will probably be the last, then eventually the sequel will come out and I will edit this one a bit, most likely before "Love me Not" comes out.

===*===

~~James’ View~~

“James, if you don’t straighten things out with her, we’re going back to Minnesota and become nobodies again!” Kendall nearly yelled at me three days later. I still laid face-down on the couch and not making eye contact with any of them.

Lately, I haven’t been myself. I still hate how I hurt her, and I don’t like knowing I will be a father and she won’t let me into the baby’s life. Well, she said she would if I clear things up with her in the next nine months—now only seven—and if I don’t, she’s leaving everything behind and living somewhere away from LA.

But how am I supposed to clear things up with her if she doesn’t want to hear anything from me? She should know that I cannot read her mind! And with the way that things are looking, Kendall is right.

As the past few days have gone by, our record and song sales have dropped dramatically and Big Time Rush is slowly dying down, all because of the stupid choice and accident I made by getting sidetracked by that girl.

Maybe, just maybe, if I kept myself together for once, we wouldn’t be in this situation. And maybe if I never talked to Selena that day in the park when she told me she loved me, she wouldn’t be pregnant, she would still be singing for Gustavo, and she would be living her perfect little happy life.

While now she is in the middle of this battle of her and I, and if she gets too stressed out she will lose the baby. Can you even begin to imagine how even more pissed she will be at me if that were to happen?

“Just let the band die then…” I said in reply to Kendall, not caring about the words that had just left my mouth.

~*~Selena’s View~*~

Five months later

It’s been five months, and B.T.R. is slowly picking up again, but not by much. Not to mention, I’m now seven months pregnant and James still hasn’t come to try and explain himself. See? I knew he couldn’t do it.

Oh, and I’m pregnant with twins, and the doctors say they are pretty positive that the twins are both boys. Which, I would be fine with, but I really wish James would be here to help some. But if he doesn’t clear things up within the two months, forget him and forget this town, the state even!

Griffin still doesn’t approve of this, and just last week my producer decided that it was the best time to put me on Maternity leave, just so I have a couple months to relax before the twins are born. But, who knows how long the leave will last? Because he knows the chances of me staying are low; very, very, very low.

~~James’ View~~

“Ms. Knight?” I asked as I walked out to the living room and saw Kendall’s mom reading some magazine while lounging on the couch. She normally always has the best advice, and I’m just hoping that she can help me with this Selena situation.

“What is it, James?” She asked me as she closed the magazine and turned to look at me. I sighed deeply and just said,

“It’s about the whole thing with Selena,” I began. “I only have two months to make it all up to her, and, I don’t know what to say! I don’t even know how or why that all happened, and I know she wants a better explanation than ‘I do not know’.” I finished.

And now I knew I was truly screwed, because she had the look on her face that said she didn’t even really know what to say. And when Mamma Knight doesn’t have the answer, you are truly screwed. Simple as that.

“You know, James, everything happens for a reason. And maybe you just need to let her go. If it is meant for the two of you to be together, well, she’ll come back or you’ll find a way to her.” She said to me, and I slightly nodded.

“Yeah, you’re right…” I said to her, and walked out. But where I was going is beyond me. I mean, what is there that I can do? Let her go like she said, or try to fix things? Because while Selena seems to be fine with the idea of leaving, it is nearly killing me.

But if I need to let her go, I have no reason for keeping her here for my own selfish wants and needs.

~*~Selena’s View~*~

“Selena, can we talk?” I heard James ask as I was heading back to my apartment. I sighed and turned around to face him. As much as I didn’t want to see him or hear whatever lies it is he has to spill, I figured I might as well see if he can try to explain.

“Ten minutes.” I said to him simply, crossing my arms. James sighed and just said,

“What happened with that girl... Kendall and the other guys set it up with Gustavo so they could try to get us to break up, just so Big Time Rush wouldn’t end. And, their plan worked, I guess. She got me distracted long enough to where you saw it and…” I just cut him off short, stopping him there.

“James, just stop. You shouldn’t of had gotten distracted like that.” I said in a small snap, and turned around as I walked off.