Try Me

Okay, I know this chapter is short and I apologize :( And this book prolly only has a few more chapters to go. I mean, there isn't much to have happen haha. The second book "Love me Not" will hopefully be longer.

You still get a few more chapters outta this one though!

===*=====

~~James’ View~~

“Wait… pregnant?” I asked Selena, stopping here there. She wasn’t really pregnant, was she? Even if she was, I sure the heck wasn’t going to stay. I know, it may sound rude and all, but we’re already not working things out as it is, and that look she is giving me is saying she wants me nowhere near her or that baby.

“Yeah, with your kid.” She snapped. “But I want you nowhere near him or her if you don’t clear things up within the next nine months.” I sighed.

“So basically, you’re only giving me until they’re born to get you to believe me?” I questioned, and she nodded.

“Yeah, you don’t deserve any longer than that. Because if you do, consider me gone and I am leaving LA.”

As I watched her turn around and walk off without saying another word, I just said to myself, “Not like I want anything to do with it, anyway…”

~*~Selena’s View~*~

With all honesty, James didn’t have the reaction I expected him to have when I accidentally snapped out that I am pregnant. Really, he didn’t even seem to have a single reaction as it is.

It’s kind of strange if you ask me. I mean, even if it was him flipping out I would be okay with the reaction. Because at least then I would know he feels something about this.

But I did hear him say he wants nothing to do with it anyway, and it about set me off with the fact that he called the baby it.

I may not be the happiest person in the world with being pregnant at seventeen, and I may not be too fond of the idea either, but I don’t like him, or anybody in the matter, calling my baby an it. Just, no.

But like I said to James, he has nine months until this baby is born and he has those nine months to clear things up with me. If his excuse is easy to believe, then maybe I will let him off of the hook easier than expected.

Then again, he did blow his chance by saying he wants nothing to do with the baby. Obviously now that he knows I am pregnant, he is going to want absolutely nothing to do with me. But, whatever; I can find somebody better than him in a heartbeat, I am sure of it.

And another thing that is true that I told him; I will leave LA if he doesn’t show some kind of wanting on getting into this baby’s life, or to clear things up. I will end all of my dreams on becoming a singer and dancer, just to show him I was serious.

I know, how mature am I? Hah, not much at all.