Strange...

Next chapter will be coming soon!(:

As an, like... three-four hours at the most.

====*=====

~*~Selena’s View~*~

For the past few days now, James and I have been sure to show up nearly everywhere together. As we predicted, the press and our fans loved seeing us together.

I’m quite proud of that, too. It’s kinda like a smack in Griffin’s and Gustavo’s faces for doubting the relationship James and I have with one another.

I don’t understand bosses sometimes. Why is it that they tend to think they need to disagree with everything you have to say, and frown upon anything you do outside of your work life? It’s my life, not theirs. What goes on between James and I is what happens, simple as that. But apparently, we aren’t allowed to love one another. At least, that’s what Griffin and Gustavo think.

Sucks for them, because I am forever going to let my heart be happy and take the lead in what I say and do. So far it has done me well, so why wouldn’t it now? I’ve survived many years of my life because of listening to my heart and not my brain.

At the moment, I sat on the couch in my apartment living room, wondering when James and the other guys would get back from Rouqe Records so he could come over here and visit, or so I could go over there to their apartment and visit.

It is our evening-slash-nightly thing to do. We visit the other person’s apartment for at least half an hour, and then we go back home and see each other again in the morning. And while he and the other guys hang out during the afternoon to the evening if they aren’t recording, I’m out auditioning at more record companies since I halfway quit, halfway got fired, from Rouqe Records.

But considering I had just gotten back from auditions about thirty minutes ago, I was now just waiting for when James and the others would get home so I could see him.

Ever since that one night when we decided to go as far as possible, our relationship has gotten more serious, but yet slow and gentle at the same time. Kinda just the way I like it.

And, I gotta give myself some credit here. This is the longest relationship I have been in; go me! And quite honestly, I think it is James’ longest relationship, too, since he had come to Las Angeles. Not sure, though. Kendall just told me the other day he is as much of a player as I.

You think I would take that as an insult, right? Well, that is where you are wrong again! It never has been an insult to me. Trust me; I know I have been a player. Some people say I am “Diamond in a female body”. But, I manage to stand proud about it.

Randomly feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it up and read the message from James that read:

“Baaabbbyyyy! Guess what?” I smiled and just sent back,

“Tell meeees!”

“I’m back at the Palm Woods. Who’s spending the night where?” He sent back in a near heartbeat. I just smiled still and sent back that he should come over to my place tonight, cause I don’t feel for walking down the hall.

~~James’ View~~

When I woke up the next morning, I didn’t feel the familiar figure of Selena curled up against me with my arm around her. As I opened my eyes, I actually noticed that she wasn’t there at all, but I did hear vomiting in the bathroom. Wait… vomiting?

I got up from the bed and walked out of the room, over to the bathroom and just stayed in the doorway as I saw Selena throwing up in the toilet.

“You don’t need to see this, James…” She said to me as she sighed, flushing it all down and walking over to the sink, rinsing her mouth out with water and brushing her teeth. Leaning on the door frame, I just asked,

“How sick do you feel?” As she swished the mouth wash around in her mouth, she had a look of thought and slight confusion on her face. After spitting it out in the sink and rinsing it down the drain, she just said in reply,

“That’s the thing, James.” She turned off the sink and turned around, looking at me. “I don’t feel sick at all. I just woke up feeling like I was about to throw up. Sure enough, I did. I took my temperature before you walked in and I’m not running a fever.”

I sigh, this time in thought. I don’t really know what could be going on with her then. If it was something she ate, she would be feeling terrible. If she had a fever, well, we would know since she took her temperature. Therefore, I have no idea what could be going on with her.

“I seriously don’t know what it is going on…” Selena added as she ran her hand through her hair.

“We’ll just have to wait and see what is going on.” I just said.

And honestly? I hope it isn’t anything too major that is going on with her. But as of right now, there isn’t anything that we can really do about it since we don’t know what the source is.