Invitation

Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than the others :S

And unlike my other BTR Pregnancy books, this one is supposed to take longer for the pregnancy and relationship to settle in. But I will say this, the pregnancy comes in as an accident, but yet a rebellious act at the same time x3

===*=====

~*~Selena’s View~*~

I really do wish that I didn’t have to act so rude to James all of the time. He’s such a sweet guy when he isn’t acting like the player that he is, but there isn’t a way that I could open up to him.

Like I said before, when I really like somebody, I won’t try to date them because I am too attached to my reputation of dating somebody for a week and then breaking up with them. So, yes, because of that habit and reputation, I will not date James Diamond. It just won’t be happening any time soon.

But besides that, there isn’t a way that Griffin will allow me to have a relationship with James. Sure, he is alright with him and all, but James is a part of his main project right now, besides me, so of course he will hate me dating James. And even if I were to sneak it, Griffin knows how to get the answers he wants out of Mercedes and even if you try to hide it, that girl just knows everything.

It’s unfortunate, really, but oh well. Maybe someday I can face past the fears and worries I have of going behind Griffin’s back and allow James into my life like he should be. He deserves it, in a way. But maybe he should prove he won’t let me go so easily first…

~~James’ View~~

I wonder why she hates us so much, anyway. Most girls her age would love to be in her shoes, just so they can sing by us every single day and so they can see us every single day and any hour of the day, no matter what. But, that’s not how Selena is. She seems to hate every single second of it.

But why? I don’t know, but I hope to know someday soon, or time. The sooner the better, right?

“You know, I’m tired of her acting like she hates us.” Kendall said, now beyond pissed because we had to work on singing new and old songs all day long today. I’m not the happiest person, either, but I don’t think Selena has anything to do with this.

“Maybe she’s not acting,” I said to him and he just looked at me. “And even if she does hate us, I’m sure she wouldn’t force us into singing this much like this.” Kendall rolled his eyes.

“She wouldn’t be the one to control it.” He said. “If Gustavo wants to work more with her, then of course he’s going to tell us to practice and work on our songs all day long and alone.”

~*~Selena’s View~*~

I was in the lobby of the Palm Woods, lounging on one of the orange couches in there while waiting for somebody interesting to walk by. I haven’t dated a guy in a few months, I’m bored! Not to mention, the last party I went to was about…whenever I had my last boyfriend, really.

Now that the singing career has started, I haven’t had many days to myself except for today so Gustavo can work with the dogs. Now, on my free day I wanna go out and have some fuunnn!

Believe it or not, but it is really boring at Griffin’s house. We  have been living in his Malibu beach house most of the time and just take the long drive to LA, but he also has a mansion close  by. Either way, it’s still boring.

Too fancy, too new to do anything, and just too quiet. Sometimes, I can’t stand being rich. I tend to hate it more than love it.

As you know, I never had a normal childhood.

My parents died when I was three, and I don’t have any other aunts or uncles, my grandparents died of old age, and I was an only child. Therefore, I had to go stay with my uncle for the rest of my life. Even before I was born, he has been filthy rich.

So the entire time I was growing up, I never had to worry about money or not having the cutest clothes in school. I always got everything I wanted and right when I wanted it. I never had to do my homework because grades didn’t matter, and I passed every test anyway.

The times when I came home from school, I instantly had to start my singing and dancing for the day, and after that I had to do something related to my acting. So don’t you dare say I had a normal childhood.

“Selena!” I heard a guy call, taking me out of the thoughts I was having. Well, more like memories.

“Yes?” I asked, not recognizing him. He just handed me a slip of paper saying,

“An Invitation to Usher’s party tonight. Best not show up alone,” I smirked. Well, I know exactly who I am taking tonight.