Chapter 17: Roots Bloody end.

Round 7: Rock Lee vs. Blood Root 9

Lee landed and got into a fighting stance. The Blood root landed across from him with both swords drawn.

"In case you don't know me boy," the blood root said, "My name is Raiga. When this is over I plan on giving you and your friends funerals."

Lee gloves and boots appeared in puffs of smoke and said, "I do not plan on losing today Raiga. Now come show me your power."

Raiga snarled and charged at Lee.

Raiga's sword sparked with electricity and Lee dodged. The young taijutsu specialist then ducked under and delivered a powerful shot to Raiga's stomach making him double over. Lee then shot out a kick to Raiga's skull knocking him over.

Raiga graoned and got up shaking his head. He then focused chakra into his swords and swung them both yelling, "Lightning Ball!"

The ball of electricity shot from Ragia's swords at mid Chuunin speeds. Lee moved to the right and ten moved in unleashed taking a shot at Raiga's stomach making the man double over.

Lee then brought back his arm and yelled, "Knockout!"

The iron plated fist cracked Raga's teeth and sent him flying. Lee grinned victoriously and eased out of his stance, thought he still had his guard up.

He was right to do so as Raiga burst from the ground ina burst of lightning chakra.

"You little runt," Raiga growled with blood dripping down from his mouth, "I was going to make this quick, but now I'm going to kill you nice and slow."

Raiga then charged at Lee who just barely had enough time to block. Raiga's sword's didn't cut him, but they gave him a rather nasty shock. Raiga brought up his foot and kicked Lee in the stomach before sending him flying with a round house to the chest.

Lee dug his iron plated boots into the ground. Lee groaned and coughed slightly. The boy then deactivated his gloves knowing that the metal would make him a bigger target for his enemy.

Lee reached under his pant legs and pulled off his weights. He threw the weights in the air before sending them at Ragia with strong kicks. Ragai sent out bolts of lightning with swords that destroyed the weights. The next thing the former Kumo ninja knew he was sent flying into a wall by some invisible force.

The man rose up with one eye shut in pain to see Lee with his fist extended.

"I must," Lee said, "despite your unyouthfulness you are a very strong opponent. For that I shall test my new fighting style on you."

Lee then got into a stance and rushed forward. When he was in front of Raiga he shot his arm forward and yelled, "Pistol!"

Raiga was knocked back and disoriented by the punch to the head.

"Scythe!"

Lee ran forward with his arm extended to the side and hit the man with a vicious clothesline.

Raiga groaned I pain and jumped up from the ground and swung both swords sending bolts of lightning at Lee. The young taijutsu expert in training jumped upwards avoiding the blast before coming down with his foot held high.

"Ax!"

Raiga screamed out in pain as he felt the strike hit his shoulder. There was a loud crack and Raiga dropped his sword.

Lee took the opportunity to end the fight. Drew back both arms and yelled, "Bazooka!"

Raiga felt his ribs crack as the two fists collided with his chest. The force behind it actually sent Raiga into the wall. Lee then launched himself forward and called out his final attack.