Chapter 4: Council and the search for the slug.

Naruto was hanging around his apartment. He had been given the rank of Chuunin and was right now just trying to relax after a few hard battles. He was just lying on the couch when he heard a knock at the door. When he answered it he found a female Chuunin who had a fair amount of pink in her cheeks.

"The hunk-Hokage! Would like to see you Naruto-ku-SAN!"' she said doing her best to not at embarrassed around the blonde. Naruto nodded at her. She left tripping over her feet comically as she took on last look at him.

Naruto shook his head and left for the Hokage's office. Naruto ran across the rooftops to avoid the villagers. Eventually he arrived at the tower and entered the old man's office. Inside was a man with long white hair, a helmet that had the kanji for oil on it, a fishnet undershirt with a red gi over it. He had red marks on the side of his face.

"Hey old man who's this?" Naruto asked.

The old man was about to explain when an ANBU appeared out of nowhere.

"Hokage-sama," he said, " the council has requested your presence."

The old man sighed. Then he got a devious grin. He knew what the council had planned. And he knew how to get back at them.

"Naruto," the old fire shadow said, "it appears that I will have to wait to tell you your heritage. Although I can reveal it to the council. That should make a few heads turn."

Naruto nodded and Kakashi, who was with him, smiled under his mask. They three then headed to the council chambers. As soon as they entered a civilian councilman started mouthing off.

"You brat," he growled, "How dare you take what is right fully the Uchiha's! You will give him your chuunin rank."

"No, he's not," Kakashi said, "Sasuke's ego kept him from arriving on time. Naruto did thus he gets to move through the ranks. For those of you who don't want this. Take it up with the hokage."

"Silence Kakashi," Homura said, "your speaking out of turn."

"No," Naruto said, "you are speaking out of turn you old relic. You are here to advise only. You don't have a say in these matters. So do us all a favor and keep your yap shut!"

The ninja clan heads were doing there bests to keep from laughing. The civilian side however was fuming at the boy who dared mouth off to them.

"Naruto," Tsume said getting the boys attention, "I have to ask where did you get those swords?"

"You see Tsume," Naruto explained, "after the preliminary round I went to sensei to ask if he could train me. Unfortunately he couldn't because he had to train Sasuke. To make up for it though he brought me to the hokage and managed to get the old man to give me my inheritance."

"Inheritance?" a council woman asked, "What inheritance? You are some clan less orphan!"

"Actually," Sarutobi said, "His clan is from water country. An emissary was sent here by there leaders wihs to form an alliance. I believer her name was Kushina."

"Kushina Uzumaki?" Hiashi asked. The old man nodded. "Hmm," Hiashi said after a few seconds, "That would definitely explain the love of ramen."

The other clan head agreed. Unfortunately the civilian half is a bunch of idiots.

"So what?" one said, "you're the spawn of a whore who spread her legs just so she could have a place to sleep."

"Legs!"

Naruto nailed the man in the legs knocking him into the air.

"Nut Cracker!"

The following kick was brought up where the sun don't shine. The result made ever man involuntarily wince at the sight of the impact. Even the ever stoic Shibi Aburame had involuntarily moved.