Chapter 8: A new wielder and a new mission.

It had been a few weeks since Naruto had given the weapons to the clan heads and he was currently having a good time. He had been writing to Temari in wind country. As it turns out things were going pretty well over there. Apparently Gaara saw his life flash before his eyes when he fought Naruto. He apologized to his siblings and earned their trust. As it turns out the two were never afraid of Gaara. They were just afraid that they would lose their little brother to the monster that was inside of him. Anyway, Naruto had gotten tot know the wind mistress pretty well from her letters. As it turns out Gaara is actually being considered to become the next Kazekage. Naruto was happy for his friend and that things were going well.

Right now Naruto was walking through the village. He ignored some of the glares he got. Although he was trying to ignore the flirtatious looks from some of the females. He was nervous around girls lately because yesterday he had heard one girl talking about chains, whips, and not leaving until neither of them could move. Naruto had made sure to steer clear of a few woman that day. He was walking near a bar when he heard someone call out his name.

"Hey Naruto!"

Naruto turned to find that the person calling his name was Asuma.

"Hey Chain smoker," Naruto said, "What's up?"

"Listen," Asuma said, "I heard a rumor going around that you killed the snake sannin. Is it true?"

"It is," Naruto said making Asuma gasp.

"Oh boy," he muttered then he looked at the blonde and said, "You might want to make yourself scarce for a while kid. Anko's had her eye on the snake's head for a while. If she finds you, oh man I don't even want to begin on what would happen to you."

Naruto nodded and decided to save himself some pain and ran back to his complex. Naruto was walking calmly through the courtyard when he sensed another chakra. He focused his chakra and sent it out like radar. It was something he had been working on. He felt some other chakra other then his own. It hade a fiery yet poisonous feel to it. Then he felt something and jumped out of the way before he was hit by a barrage of kunai. Naruto followed the trail to see Anko standing there...and she did not look very happy.

"Hey Anko," Naruto said nervously, "How have you been?"

"Don't "How have you been?" me you little runt!" Anko growled as she jumped down and landed in frotn of the blonde, "Why did you do it!" she yelled.

"Do what?" Naruto asked.

Anko charged at him catching Naruto by surprise. The two busted through the door of the main house and landed with Anko on top pinning the blonde to the ground. She got in close to his face and snarled.

"Why did you kill him!" Anko yelled, "He was mine! It was my revenge to take!"

"I had no choice," Naruto said trying to calm the angry snake mistress, "If I didn't he would have killed everyone else."

Anko growled. She got in close to his face and hissed, "If I can't kill him...I'll just take my aggression out on you. Hot blonde or not you will pay for taking my revenge from me!"

Naruto knew he had to think quick or he was dead meat. He knew he was going to regret this. Naruto shoved his head forward and kissed Anko deeply. The snake mistresses eyes widened in shock at the fact that the kid she was threatening a few seconds ago was kissing her. Correction was now making out with her. Anko broke away or a bit of air. As she did Naruto drove a knee into her back making her cry out in pain. Naruto grabbed her by the trench coat and threw her off. Naruto took advantage of this and ran for his life.

Anko growled as she got up and pain subsided, "I'm gonna kill that runt!"

She did not like having her emotions played with.