Chapter 3: Battle Royale part 2

Gaara faced his opponent and smirked sadistically.

"I hope your as strong I sense you are Uzumaki!" he yelled as a swarm of sand shot out of his gourd and went at Naruto.

The blonde just smirked and dodged to the side moving faster than he normally did. Naruto put his hands together in a ram seal and yelled, "Kai!"

As he did Naruto felt himself get lighter. In t he scroll Kakashi gave him were the instructions for gravity seals. Naruto made a few. In the months that passed Naruto was up to 30% his weight and was getting faster then ever. Naruto then blurred out of sight from Gaara. Fortunately for Gaara Naruto wasn't quick enough to get past his sand defense. Naruto growled. He had to think of a way to get past that sand. Then he got an idea. Fight elements with elements.

Naruto quickly went through hands signs and yelled, "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

Naruto opened his mouth letting out a huge fireball. The flames slammed into Gaara's sand wall and turned to glass. Did the same thing until glass was all over the arena making Gaara a sitting duck. He charged at Gaara Shadow Fox at the read when the glass suddenly broke down and then converged luckily Naruto sensed the sand coming and got out of the way before he could get turned into shish kabob.

'Dang it,' Naruto though, "he can turn glass right back into sand. I got to wrap my brain around this.'

In the audience everyone was staring. The rookie 9 were staring because they didn't know Naruto knew a strong jutsu. The suna siblings were staring because they were surprised Naruto was actually still alive. Normally someone would be dead going against there brother by now.

Naruto was thinking of a way to get this guy when he got an idea. He went through more hand signs and yelled, "Water Style: Water Bullet!"

"Why couldn't I copy that jutsu?' SAsuke seethed as he saw Naruto knew a move that he didn't.

Kakashi just smiled under his mask. His student had come a long way in just a few months.

Naruto launched a few balls of water form his mouth that collided with the sand Gaara was using. He fired more an more until he stopped after firing six.

"Is that all you got Uzumaki?" Gaara asked, "I thought you were stronger than this."

Gaara then summoned his sand but was surprised when it rose up but fell back to the ground. He tried again but it failed again.

"You ever been to the beach?" Naruto asked getting the red heads attention, "If water mixes with sand it becomes a big clump of mud. And since you can't control it I can do this!"

Naruto appeared in front of Gaara and swung out a leg.

"Ribs!"

The blow from the kick knocked Gaara back. For the first time in his life Gaara actually felt pain. Naruto appeared in front of him again and cried, "Legs!"

This kick knocked him into the air. Since gaara wasn't able to control himself in mid air he was defenseless again what happened next.

"Lower back! Shoulder! Neck Shoot! Ultimate mincemeat!"

The following kicks hit Gaara in the respective places. The final one knocked him back down to the ground.

In the stand Gai was staring at the fighting style Naruto was using.

"I've never seen a fighting style like that," GAi said, "I wonder what it's called."

"It's called the Red leg style," Kakashi said getting looks form everyone.