Chapter 6: Battle royal! Sannin, medics and a swordsman!

"So the stupid snake said that he would bring back your loved in exchange for your help in the future," Naruto said trying to understand everything that his godmother had told him.

"That's pretty much the gist of it," Tsunade said.

"So what are we going to do about him?" Shizune asked.

"I think I know," Naruto said, "You and the old pervert here can fight him while me and Shizune can take on his right hand man."

"That sounds like a plan," Shizune said, "but how are you able to take on Kabuto? He's a tough medic nin from what I've seen."

"I've learned a few tricks in a training," Naruto said, "Those taijutsu moves, some sword techniques, and a new move that belonged to my old man."

"Which one of your father's moves?" Tsunade asked..

"You'll just have to find out," Naruto said with a foxy grin, "wont you?"

The older blonde smirked and crossed her arms at her godson. He was just as bad as his old man.

"So how long until you two meet?" Jiraiya asked.

"About a week," the elder blonde answered.

'That should be enough time to master the Rasengan,' Naruto thought.

"Hey grandma," Naruto said making the elder woman groan, "Why don't we make a little bet?"

"Okay kid," she said her gambling addiction getting the best of her, "What do you have in mind?"

"It's simple," Naruto said, "if the snake freak dies when we fight him you come back with us."

"If he dies?" she asked.

"Yeah," Naruto said, "if we all manage to kill him then you have to come back with us to the village."

"All right kid," Tsunade said, "you got a deal."

Jiriaya was mentally doing a happy dance. Since Naruto made that bet it meant that he didn't have to hold back. He also knew that making a bet against Naruto was a very bad idea. Over the Chuunin exams Naruto gained a nickname: the cleaner. He had cleaned a lot of people out since they were betting on him losing his fights against Neji and Gaara. A lot of people lost a lot of money. Good thing that Hiashi was convinced to bet against Neji. He made a killing.

Over the next week Jiraiya, Tsunade and Shizune all talked about how to deal with the snake freak when the time came. Naruto was basically trying master his Rasengan. He was also trying to perfect his other techniques. He would spar with his clones and try out new techniques.

Once while he wasn't training he got an idea. He took out a scroll and started writing down some notes. He had gotten inspiration from his old man again. Naruto kept this a secret from the others around him. He didn't want to reveal this one just yet.

At the end of the week Tsunade stood in a large field waiting for her former teammate to arrive. After a few minutes of waiting there was a plume of smoke. When it faded it showed Orochimaru and Kabuto.

"I trust you've come with an answer," Orochimaru stated with a grin.

"I have," Tsunade said.

As soon as she finished her sentence she charged with a chakra encased fist. The snake man barely managed to jump out of the way in time.

"I thought we had a deal," Kabuto said as he jumped out of the way of the fist of mass destruction.

"There were some interesting developments," Tsunade smirked as Jiraiya, Shizune, and Naruto all jumped out.