o18 - 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

AND JUST LIKE THAT, BEFORE THEY KNEW IT, the Glee members were off to Sectionals. Everyone was so icky on the new situation, they didn't know they could actually pull it off.

Ignoring that, the current situation was that they were now all ready and sat in a row of chairs in the auditorium for Sectionals. Rayanne was sat next to Santana and Mercedes.

To say that Rayanne was nervous had been an understatement. She was bouncing her leg, picking at her fingers, doing anything to distract her from embarrassing herself on stage. Santana noticed these movements and gripped the girl's hand.

They looked to each other and smiled, Rayanne finding both comfort and love in the other girl's eyes.

After The Warblers finished their first song, the kids of the New Directions made a beeline to the dressing rooms backstage, preparing themselves to go on stage.

"These costumes are causing some unmentionable chafing." Lauren spoke.

Sam was trying to reassure and help his girlfriend in any way that she needed. "Are you okay?"

"No. I'm totally freaking out. Last time we performed in front of an audience, I went into labor. I think I'm having post traumatic stress disorder." Quinn explained.

"Hey," Rayanne moved to sit next to the girl, preparing to comfort her as well. "You're clearly not pregnant. You have every right to be feeling this way, and I know how it feels. I just experience it in a different way but I'm here to reassure you that you have nothing to worry about."

"Thank you," The girl smiled towards the other.

Rachel then stormed in, "You told Kurt?"

The question was directed to Finn. "I don't remember. Maybe."

"About Finn and Santana?" Mercedes asked. "No I think I told him."

"Who told you?"

"Me." Quinn spoke. "I think Brittany told me. Or maybe it was Puck."

"Yeah it was me."

"It's all about the 'he said', 'she said' bullshit." Rayanne loused.

"Everybody knew about this but me?" Rachel spat.

"Pretty much."

Santana spoke up, "Nobody tells you anything because A, you're a blabbermouth and B, we all just pretend to like you."