o38 - 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

RAYANNE STOOD THERE CONFUSED AS SANTANA had just blurred words while the two stood in the bathroom together. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I can't go on 'Fondue for Two' tonight," Santana clarified. "I'm not ready to share something so sacred of ours that's not gonna be accepted by the whole world. I just don't wanna have to put you through that."

Rayanne's eyes softened on the girl. "I completely understand. There was something deep in my mind telling me that once you said you wanted to go through with it, it wasn't true."

Santana still seemed upset. Rayanne took this initiative, "Maybe you can sleepover at mine tonight. My mom's out of the house for a while and my brother's at a girl's house."

"That sounds perfect," the girls smiled before scurrying off to their next classes.

"Have a good night," Rayanne smiled at the delivery worker as she closed the door. Pizza box in hand, she made her way back to her room. When she did, she found Santana on her bed, looking around her room in awe.

"Your eyes have stars in them," The blonde commented before joining her counterpart on the bed with the pizza box.

The room was dim, the only light being emitted was from white Christmas lights Rayanne hung around all the corners. Her walls were painted off-white and she had posters all over her walls of her favorite music artists and movies. There were decorations on every surface possible; practical and not.

"Your room is so weird... but it's comforting," Santana awed. She was still looking around. From Rayanne's walls to her ceiling.

"Thanks, I guess," Rayanne laughed. "A lot of this stuff wasn't even mine before. I found a lot of it in other people's trash or I found them in thrift stores for cheap. I never stole anything though." Rayanne sat up and point to stuff around the room, "I made stuff too. Like all those..."

As Santana looked from the girl's room to the girl, the words that were projected seemed to go through one ear but out the other. Seeing Rayanne ranting about herself for once made the girl happy. She knew Rayanne felt self-conscious and insecure about herself and to see her open up to someone like Santana, made her feel all the better.

"I wonder what Brittany's doing right now," Rayanne started. "I texted her saying that we weren't gonna do the show." With that said, the girl grabbed her laptop from her drawer and went to Brittany's page.

"She posted a new episode," Rayanne said, clicking on said video. Brittany popped up on the screen as both girls watched intently.

Brittany spoke, "Hi, I'm Brittany. Welcome to 'Fondue for Two.' My guests today were supposed to be Santana and Rayanne, but they texted an hour ago saying they can't. So, the show must go on." The camera zoomed out and panned over to her cat. "I will be interviewing Lord Tubbington."