oo6 - 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐒

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"LAST WEEK WE WERE TOO SEXY, this week we're too religious. We can't win." Tina spoke.

The next day the kids were sat in the club room, discussing the recent complaint the Kurt made against this week's lesson. "Now I know what Miley feels like," Brittany spoke.

Rachel butted in, "The real tragedy here is that I found the most perfect spiritual song to sing this week, and now it's torn away from me like Sophie's daughter."

"Guys you can still sing whatever songs you like that sum up your feelings about God, about spirit. You just can't do it on school time." Mr. Schue explained.

"I hope you're happy, Kurt," Santana spat.

"Hey, lay off," Rayanne fired back, leaving Santana pissed.

"Having the week of my life, actually," Kurt mumbled.

"Guys," Mr. Schue paused, "Back off Kurt, okay? He had every right to speak his mind."

"Look,Kurt, we're sympathetic to what you're going through, but siding with Miss Sylvester isn't gonna do anyone any good," Mercedes spoke up.

"It's doing me some good. Now I don't have to sit around listening to all you mental patients about how there's a God when I know there isn't one," Kurt explained.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

RAYANNE WAS IN HER ROOM THAT NIGHT finishing up some homework before she heard the doorbell ring. She thought that her mother would get to the door since her brother was still at work, but then she heard the ring again.

The blonde got up from her position on her bed before walking to the front door, checking the side window before opening the door. There stood a tall woman in formal work clothes. This left the girl confused.

"Hi, I'm Nancy Roberts from Green Leaf Mental Institution. I was assigned to check on Cathryn Watters. Is she in?" She spoke sweetly with a smile and stuck out her hand for the girl to shake.

"Uh, yeah," She shook Nancy's hand before continuing, "I'm Rayanne Watters, Cathryn's daughter. She's in the living room." Rayanne motioned to Nany to follow her inside.

Nancy sat down on the chair across from Cathryn, who was sitting on the couch. Rayanne sat down on the couch, next to her mother. Nancy said the same thing that she said to Rayanne when she had opened the door. She continued off of her speech, "May I ask you some questions?" Cathryn nodded.