o22 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

THE MEMBERS OF THE GLEE CLUB AND THE football team were all in the choir room. They were just informed that they would be performing for the halftime show at the big football game. "No frickn' way"

"We don't have a choice," Mr. Schue spoke. "Sue pulled the Cheerios from the gam, so if we don't do it, there's no halftime show."

"And that's a problem because?"

"It's not a problem. It's an opportunity," Coach Beiste explained.

"Opportunity to humiliate ourselves."

"Hey," She quickly shut down the negativity. "The whole point of this week was to bring you guys together, to bring the school together."

"Wait," One of the jocks spoke, "So you want us to play the first half, change into some 'sea queen' ball gowns, and then go out and do the halftime show at our own championship game?"

After Beiste confirmed that statement, the football team groaned in rage.

Finn spoke above the others, "What about the Cheerios in Glee Club?"

"They have a choice." Mr. Schue answered. "Us, or the Cheerios competition."

"Well, obviously, Quinn is gonna choose the Cheerios! I mean," Rachel was cut off by Finn. "Well, that's not fair. You don't know what she's gonna do."

"I think the cheerleading competition is gonna be a lot of fun, but if you go, you're gonna miss out on us doing the most iconic song of all time." Mr. Schue explained. "The Super Bowl of pop anthems. 'Thriller.'"

This caused them to do a little cheer.

As Mr. Schue explained that they would be performing "Thriller" along with "Head Will Roll." Rayanne was very eager for this. Although she wasn't looking forward to "Zombie Camp" as Coach Beiste promised.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

ALL THE KIDS WERE NOW IN THE AUDITORIUM, practicing their zombie walks. Rayanne felt embarrassed but everyone was doing it. So why should she feel bad?

"All right! Nice progress, guys." Mr. Schue spoke. "Now let's take a breather, and I'll see you in the choir room in five minutes, for a lesson in zombie makeup."

One of the football guys started freaking out. Rayanne could imagine that if he thought Glee Club was 'gay' he definitely thought boys wearing makeup was 'gay.' The girl couldn't stand it.