oo1 - 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"DO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING?" THE SOUND OF RICKY, Rayanne's brother, had called out to her as she ran down the hall. She had woken up late due to the stress of the night before.

As corny as it sounds, the blonde had been nervous the night before because of the first day of school. At a new school. In high school. Of course, she was a nervous wreck.

"Yep!" The girl slowed to a stop and ran out the door that Ricky was holding open for her. She walked down the cracked sidewalk while making it to her brother's car.

Ricky's car wasn't the nicest but believe it or not, he paid for it himself, considering he worked at a motor garage and didn't make that much money. But he knew how to make repairs.

The siblings got into the car at the same time. As Rayanne got in the passenger seat, she closed the door harder than she intended.

"Hey, be careful with the door!" Ricky scolded.

"Sorry. I mean, it's not brand new," she shrugged.

"That doesn't give you the excuse to treat it like a dumpster on wheels," he sighed.

She chuckled at her older brother's choice of words, "You mean a garbage truck?"

"Whatever," he shoved her playfully as they laughed together.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*' '*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

THE DRIVE TO SCHOOL WASN'T EVENTFUL. It wasn't exactly smooth either, but it was nice. It gave Rayanne a moment to think whilst her brother's 90s grunge.

Ricky stopped in the parking lot outside the school, "Don't get into trouble on your first day, alright?" He looks toward the girl, waiting for her response.

"Yeah, alright," She nodded and opened the passenger door, and exited the car. She made her way to the entrance, avoiding the crowds of cliques.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

AFTER RAYANNE HAD GOTTEN HER SCHEDULE AND LOCKER information, she made her way through the halls trying to find her locker.

The blonde found her locker rather quickly and quickly unlocked it, distributing her books for her later classes. A boy wearing a rather nice coat leaned on the locker next to her, catching the girl's attention.

"I love your bag! Usually, a messenger bag can look worn, but you pull it off well. I'm Kurt Hummel" Kurt stuck his hand out to shake Rayanne's hand.

"I'm Rayanne. I'm new around here."