o33 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

GLEE CLUB WAS BACK ONS SCHEDULE. THEY'VE all come down from their highs after winning Regionals and now they had to practice for nationals if they wanted to win.

Mr. Schue had walked in with multiple boxes in his hands and started writing numbers on the board. "All right, we need five thousand dollars to pay for our trip to nationals in New York."

"What happened to the money that we got from the Cheerios?"

"I guess Sue was hiding it in offshore accounts in the Cayman Islands and we're having trouble accessing some of it," Mr. Schue explained. "Any of it."

He grabbed a small candy from the one of the boxes and held it up. "This is saltwater taffy."

"I love saltwater," Brittany added.

"When I was a student here, we paid for our entire trip to nationals selling this." He continued, "Classroom to classroom, door to door. We pushed this stuff like crack."

"And so will we," He finished. "So to make five thousand dollar at twenty-five cents apiece, we need to sell twenty thousand pieces of taffy."

"Wait. Do you honestly think that we can sell twenty thousand anythings?" Santana asked. "I mean, we won Regionals for the first time since dinosaurs roamed the planet and I still got a freakin' cherry ICEE facial."

"Yeah, Santana's right," Quinn agreed. "Nobody cares about us."

MIke mumbled something to himself and stood up with his bag. He started to make his way out of the choir room before Mr. Schue stopped him. "Mike, are you okay?"

"No," He fumed. "You guys complain all the time about being mistreated but you have no idea what it's like to work your butt off for something and have everyone, even your friends, ignore you."

"I'm so trying to remember his name right now." Lauren whispered.

"Artie, Tina, Brittany and I are on the Brainiacs." Mike explained.

"Isn't that the Academic Decathlon team?" Rachel asked.

"Wait, we have one of those?" Finn spoke, chewing the saltwater taffy he was thrown.

"Yes we do," Artie answered. "And the four of us went on the Smarty Pants Show and beat Carmel High to go to the Academic Decathlon finals in Detroit next week."

"You guys were on TV?" Sam asked. "Well, why didn't you tell us about it?"

"We did," They all spoke in unison.