o15 - 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐓

QUICK TW AND CW FOR PANIC ATTACKS 

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

RAYANNE WAS FIXING HER EYELINER IN HER locker mirror, when Kurt had ran up to her. "I need your help." He said eagerly.

Before the girl could ask what was going on, he spoke, "So my dad and Carole are getting married,"

"Oh my god! Kurt that's amazing!" The girl cheered.

He continued, "I know! Anyways, I need your help. Since you're, like, the most fashionable person here next to me, you're gonna help me with the wedding."

"I'd love too! I've always wanted to plan a wedding. Whether it was my own or someone else's," The girl accepted. "And, uh, thank you."

"Of course! Also, I plan on the Glee Club being the music and source of entertainment. Which includes you," He continued. "Alright, c'mon. Let's go to my locker."

They started to make their way over to Kurt's locker, where they could discuss the wedding even more. When Kurt was switching out his books for their next class, Finn had walked up to them.

He spoke, "Hey. Uh, so, I've been reviewing this itinerary, and I don't really get it. Are you sure we should release three hundred live doves indoors? Won't that get kinda messy?"

"That's why we feed them glitter, Finn." Kurt explained.

"Oh," He paused." Well, look. I've been thinking about it. I really wanna do something special for the wedding and I want to take this opportunity to sort of remind everyone that I'm, you know, a leader."

I have the perfect idea," Kurt lit up. "After you walk your mom down the aisle and give her away to my dad,"

"Incredibly creepy," Finn interjected.

He continued, "And give your speech to the newlyweds. which I will write, although you are free to suggest overall themes, you and Carole will have a lovely mother-and-son dance in front of everyone."

"That's a terrible idea. Everybody knows I'm the worst dancer." Finn spoke.

"Finn, trust me on this. I have been planning weddings since I was two," Kurt explained. "My Power Rangers got married and divorce, in so many combinations, they were like Fleetwood Mac." This caused Rayanne to emit a laugh.

Finn thought for a moment. "I guess If I could pull it off, it would make me seem like a cool stud."

"Totally," Rayanne confirmed.