o12 - 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

SINCE THEY ALL AGREED ON THE SONG that Rayanne suggested, they were now sat in the club room designing their costumes for the number.

"The boys beat us the last time we competed against them. We've got to bring the noise hard this time." Mercedes informed.

Quinn spoke up, "To be fair, they didn't officially beat us. We got busted for vitamin D possession before the vote."

"Wait," Santana spoke, "Something's definitely wrong. Why isn't Rachel talking?"

"Yeah, she should totally be bossing us around right now," Brittany perked up.

Rachel spoke up, "The idea of the assignment was to do the opposite of what we normally do. I'm just trying to stick to the lesson plan, which is proving nearly impossible."

"Well, I'm sorry Miss Perfect. I forgot you never make a mistake," Rayanne spoke sarcastically.

It was silent until Rachel had shouted, "Spies!" Puck and Artie entered, Puck pushing the boy's wheelchair.

"Lighten up," Puck spoke. "We're here to talk to Santana and Brittany." He had whispered something into Artie's ear, painting a skeptic look on Rayanne's face.

"Hm. So how does it feel to be a free man," Santana spat at Puck.

Artie perked up, "All I can say is that I don't want a long-term relationship with either of you. Especially Brittany, since I'm not in love with her."

"Do you guys wanna go out to dinner tonight?" Brittany asked.

"Not really." Puck answered, causing the two cheerios to sulk.

Puck noticed this and spoke, "Tell you what, you two show up at Breadstix tomorrow night around 7:00. If we don't find hotter chicks to date tonight, we might show up."

The two girls complimented them, blinded by how they were being led on. This caused a bullshit look on Rayanne's face and a weird feeling in her stomach, and it wasn't butterflies.

As the guys left the room, Rayanne got up and rushed to the bathroom, feeling sick. Quinn got up to follow after her.

As Quinn entered the bathroom, she saw Rayanne in front of the sink's mirror, tears brimming in the corners of her eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong," The cheerio spoke, concerned for the girl.

"It's just," the girl paused, "Can I trust you?"

The blonde nodded.

"I'm," she hesitated for a moment, "I like Santana." As she said this, a tear rolled down her face.