Prologue - Being Isekai'd!

Hello my fellow readers and Genshin Impact fans! I am proud to announce that I've just started my first Author Self-insert book with Genshin Impact. I don't know how the book will be but I will try to do the best I can.

Please leave a vote and comment and please support my book.

This book is written for my enjoyment and I hope you like it.
---------------------------------------------
Hello guy's! If anyone's here with me then I am happy to welcome you!

Why am I monologueing you ask?

I'm not ashamed to admit that I developed that habit after watching many animes in the net. Actually, I'm quite proud of it!

Anyway, you must be wondering what I am currently doing. Well, I'm currently playing Genshin Impact! I stumbled upon it when I was going through the app store and I have seriously fallen in love with the game.

I always loved the medieval type settings in games and some of the anime's I watched. And when I started to play the game, I was enraptured by the pure beauty and mystery of it. The amount of effort the people did to create this game could be clearly seen and I truly appreciate the effort. Work hard guys!

Well, now I'm currently on my way to Liyue to get on with my adventures. It took a lot of time running and walking. Especially going through Dragonspine with that cold climate.

Well, in a few more moments, I'll reach Liyue and nothing can stop me—

"Hey, go to sleep. It's late." I heard my mom say through the door.

My eyebrows twitched when I heard that and tried not to yell back in rage at being interrupted "and" asking me to stop playing when I'm this close to Liyue. I calmed myself down and decided to answer.

"What's the rush? My exams are over so it shouldn't matter if I sleep a bit late does it mom?" I said to her through the door.

"Just because your 12th exams are over doesn't mean that you get to slack off. You have your whole future ahead of you and you have to plan ahead. So stop whatever you're doing a go to sleep." Mom said to me as my eyebrows twitched more rapidly.

"Alright fine. I'll stop." I said as I switched off the lights and put my phone down and got on bed.

I waited for sometime and heard mom going downstairs to her room and making sure that she wasn't nearby I quickly took my phone and opened it. I may have said that I'll stop but I never said that I wouldn't start playing again.

I didn't exit my game so I was at the same place when mom called me. I was excited to see the city of Liyue and what it looked like and was very eager.

But suddenly I started to feel more sleepy than usual. I found that strange since I would usually sleep a lot later than this. I tried to stay awake so I can keep on playing but my eyes kept getting heavier and heavier until I finally lost consciousness.
--------------------------------------------------
"Ugh." I made a sound as I rubbed my head.

I slowly opened my eyes but then they widened like saucers when I saw a blue sky. And it wasn't like the normal sky that I usually see. The sky was a very bright blue colour which I've never seen in my life. But I will admit that it was very beautiful.

That was when I felt grass on my back and realized that I was laying on it. I slowly got up and touched the grass on which I was seated. It was bright green colour which also seemed to reflect the sunlight, again something that wasn't normal.

"What's going on here?" I asked myself as I finally looked at my surroundings.

I gawked when I saw the landscape before me. It was the most beautiful thing I've seen in my entire life. Bright blue sky, lush greenery which reflected sunlight and many amount of tree's.