Twelve| Santana

"Hurry up and buy something with your fat ah," Jay tried to rush me as we walked into Kwik Pick.

Tay pushed him playfully, "Shut up." He defended me.

Jay pushed Tay back, "You ain't gonna make me shut up."

They both started slap boxing in the store. Rolling my eyes I walked off from the two play fighting. I picked up some Salt n' Vinegar chips and a coke. Jay stopped at Kwik Pick so we could get some snacks before we go to the movies. Zendaya is going to meet us there along with Chad and Omar. After the movies we're going to some girl's party at eleven. Tay told me it's some girl Jay trying to snatch.

"That lil bit of food ain't gonna fill you up," Tay snuck up behind me. Him chuckling in my ear as he reached passed me for three big bags of chips and got him two sodas. He even got a Cinnamon roll bun, two hot sausages and some candy.

"That why you don't got no abs now." I teased him. Sticking out my tongue and laughing too.

Tay patted his flat stomach and seized me up, "This is steel baby. No food gonna mess this up."

"Whatever fat boy."

Jay didn't get as much as Tay but he still loaded up on food. They stuffed all the snacks into a Jansport.

Jay let Tay drive for once. I would have rather had Jay driving if I would've known Tay drove this fast and crazy. Jay is loving it as they both laugh and laugh while i'm sitting in the backseat holding on to my seatbelt. Tay made sure to pick up Zendaya along the way.

When we reached Regal Theater at the Westfield mall the others are already there. Cavonte hooked Chad up with this girl named Mercedes. He told me she been crushing on him for a minute. Poor Omar stood to the side without a date. His blonde hair getting in the way of his eyes. Omar is definitely a cute white boy. I don't understand why he doesn't have a date.

"Wassup fam?" Jay did their signature handshake with Omar and Chad. Tay simply just slapped hands and pulled them into a quick hug.

"Nun just chillin." Chad said, looking over at Omar he slapped his hand down on his shoulder. "O' white ass don't got no girl."

Jay and Tay laughed. Omar shrugged him off, "I ain't trying to be whipped like y'all." That's what made the boys laugh even more cuz' none of them are whipped.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arm around his. "It's okay. Tay can share." I even tip-toed just a little to kiss his cheek.

"The hell I ain't." Tay grabbed my arm and started leading the way towards the mall. I can hear the others laughing behind us.

We all agreed to see Above the Rim. Tonight is a throwback night at the theater where they're streaming old movies. Of course the guys wanted to see it because 2Pac is starring in the film. Chad, Omar, and Mercedes stood by the counter ordering food. The food be so high at the theaters I swear.

I sat on Tay's lap as we're seated on a red couch. Zendaya stood in-between my brothers legs playing in his hair.

"What ya' plan on doin after the movies?" She asked him. A flirtatious smiled on her face. Her Jamaican accent light.

Jay wrapped his arms around her waist, "I was going to help my Dad. He wants me to come to the hospital and show me how to do a few things."

Really Jay? I shook my head and Tay pinched me making me giggle but pout at the same time.

Zendaya placed her hands on his shoulders, "You can't skip it?" Her seducing eyes weren't working in her favor.

"Nah. If i'm going to be a doctor I need to get a head start. We can chill all day tomorrow if you want."