Epilogue | Santana

*Discontinued Jay's on Me I'm sorry the writers block was not going away. I think it's best keeping this story a stand alone. I want to thank you all for supporting this story and loving it as much as I do. LOVE U ALL!!*

I stood in front of the mirror in my room. Not doing anything but staring at my reflection in the mirror. My hands roaming my body slowly as I pictured myself with Cavonte. Lawd he's so fine. As much as I like Jameson I can't help that I'm in love with Cavonte still. I love that boy I do. I set my arms to the side and shook my head. Even though I love him I can't shake the fact that he had cheated on me. I know I maybe a dumb bitch for actually thinking pass that and forgiving him. Niggas gonna cheat regardless. It's so hard to find a faithful ass man. Who am I kidding? Jameson has been faithful this entire time and here I am ready to throw it away because of him.

Stepping away from my mirror I went across the room to sit on my bed. What am I going to do?

I felt that all my questions has just been answered. Cavonte stood in my doorway. I didn't hear him knock or anything.

"Hey big head." He leaned against my door. His eyes looking everywhere but mine. "You still a virgin or nah?" He stuck out his tongue childishly.

All I can do is laugh. This reminds me of the time when he first asked me and when we kissed for the first time. Ha, I was ready to give it up to him right in my room that night. If he didn't jump off me like fire I would've rode him into the sunset and back. Lawd.

I pretended as if I ain't want him in my room. I gave him a stank expression. "Tay if you don't get out my room before Jay catch you in here bothering me."

"First off I'm not even in your room," he fully stepped in and shut the door behind him. He even locked it too. "Second off Jay ain't here. Hell nobody here but us and that stupid ass dog."

Cavonte is standing in front of me now. His left hand cups my cheek, "Third, we ain't gonna be living in the same house and you messing with another nigga. A lame ass nigga at that. Fuck Jameson Santana. I swear we gonna fight if he think he gonna touch or kiss you again. So how about you save him from an ass whooping and let me take care of you?"

I didn't stop him from kissing me. It's been so long since we kissed this just felt right. I been dreaming about this for the longest and I'm not gonna front now.

I'm quick to help Tay take off my shirt along with his. "Mmm." I let out a soft moan as Tay sucked on my neck. His hands quick to go under my skirt to pull down my panties.

"Damn you wet already." He chuckled against my neck before easing up. Tay pins my arms over my head as he hovers on top of me. "You're mine Santana."

"I'm yours," I pull down his gym shorts. I gently rub my knee in between his boxers as I feel on his dick. He's hard as fuck.

Tay licks over my lips slowly. He releases his grip on me and takes off my skirt leaving me naked underneath him. "What I told ya bout' playing games?"

I wrap my legs around his waist. I almost moan when I finally feel his dick in between my legs. I stare up into his lustful eyes. "What I told you about getting caught up?"

He stares down at me passionately, "This time it'll just be you baby. I promise nothing ain't gonna get caught up between us this time. Not a hoe, music, or drama. It's just about us. I love you girl and imma' prove that."

I love him so much and all I've wanted is for him to love me just as hard. It's us against the world this time and no one gonna break our bond.

"I love you too"

Tay leans down to kiss me but my phone starts ringing on my dresser beside him. Instead of ignoring it he reaches for my phone this time.

From the scowl on his face I know it's Jameson.

"Tay I—"

"Nah I got this," he held up his finger before answering the phone. "She's busy and I suggest ya delete ha' number bruh cuz' whatever y'all had is over." He said before hanging up in Jameson face.

"Really Tay? I was gonna tell him."

Tay reached into the pocket of his gym shorts before getting back on the bed. He gets on top of me once more, "Now you ain't got too boo." He opens the palm of his right hand showing me the cross necklace he gave me. I remember giving it back to him again when he was in the hospital.

I sit up and hold my hair up. Tay wraps the necklace around my neck for me. My eyes tear up a little because we been through so much and I wouldn't have thought we would be here. "Now don't take this off ya here me? I ain't gonna take it off neither no matter what. It's yours and it's a symbol of my love for you. Ight?" He smiled like a little boy. His thumb quick to wipe a tear that desperately wanted to fall.

"I promise I won't." I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down with me. Ready for him to take care of me. Ready for us to start our relationship over again. Ready for what life has in store for me. I love him and I just pray we don't end up getting Caught Up.

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------