Six |Santana

"Do you really think it's a good idea to drink another bottle? I can tell you're a light weight." Nicki took the Heineken out of my hands. Popping the top open using the edge of the counter before taking a sip herself. It's Saturday night and Jay decided to throw a party for Cavonte to celebrate his first time actually recording a song. Rolling my eyes-if it wasn't for me he wouldn't have had a chance- I looked back over where Raven is grinding against Cavonte in the crowd of people dancing. I forgot all about her. His first love, his ex girlfriend, his best friend. Raven is cool don't get me wrong but I just don't get their relationship. They still have sex with each other and she's totally cool about him talking to other girls. No strings attached. She needs to get herself a boyfriend so she wouldn't have to be cuddled in his bed all the time. Even Jay's cool with her. Jay is barely nice to girls. I know it's wrong of me to secretly hate the girl but I just do. I'm jealous because she has the one thing that I want.

"Are you okay? You look like someone ran over your puppy." she joked.

Facing Nicki I sighed, "It's nothing. Just bored."

"Bored? Iggy is singing about being fancy and there's hot guys all over your living room. Plus the food is good too."

Shrugging I just didn't seem interested. I just wanted to continue sitting on my kitchen island and watch everyone else have fun.

Nicki crossed her arms, "What's really up with you? You know you can talk to me right?"

"Yeah I just don't want to talk about it. Trust me it's nothing."

She looked skeptical but she smiled anyway. Patting my thigh she said, "Dance with me? I love this song!"

She did some weird thing where she wiggles her legs. I couldn't force back a laugh. She grabbed my hand and I hopped off the counter, "Okay. Just one dance."

Weaving through a few people we found a good space to let loose.

Nicki couldn't dance to save her life but that's what made it even fun. "I'm so fancy! You already know!" We both sung together. She grabbed my right hand and spun me around. The both of us laughing. Then she started doing some Egyptian dance with her arms. I imitated her and it was just hilarious.

"It should be illegal to dance that horribly Nicki. You're so lucky you're hot enough to pull it off honey." Anthony appeared. Making me laugh harder.

"Oh shut up Ant. You wish you had my moves." she twerked.

Anthony covered his eyes. "Boo please. That's just not right."

Nicki stopped twerking and laughed herself. Anthony pulled me into a hug, "Hey girl. Don't you look sexy tonight."

"You don't look to bad yourself." I complimented him.

He grinned like a little boy. "Girl stop before you make me blush in front of all these people."

Anthony is gorgeous. He has this Justin Bieber & Josh Hutcherson swag going on. Tonight he wore simple camouflage Khakis, these green and orange KD's, and a white Calvin Klein V-neck shirt. His brown hair cut on both sides and his hair styled like Justin Biebers with blonde highlighted tips. Not to mention his gold rolex he's sporting tonight. He looked straight but he was anything but.

"Where's Chantell?" Nicki asked.

Anthony slightly touched his hair making sure it wasn't out of place even though it's perfect. "She's out with Morgan and Keisha. Morgan's cousin got them into KOD tonight. They practically can pass as twenty year olds anyway."

"True. Morgan and Keisha dress older than their age."

Morgan is beautiful but man is that girl disrespectful. She has it out for everyone it seems.