Extras: 3

Jaylen:

Jaylen:

Smoothly I turned around while dribbling the ball at the same time. Blocking Xavier from stealing the ball from me. Sliding to the left I was about to shoot until Xavier crossed my vision.

Quickly making a U-turn I laughed, "It ain't that easy nigga!"

Xavier slyly smiled, "That's not what yo Mama said when she was laying up on her back last night. Get it? Laying up? As in lay ups. The same shit I'm bout to do to your ass on this court."

The rest of the boys sitting on the bleachers laughed. Xavier thought he had me distracted and tried to steal the ball. "Nigga you got jokes?" I brushed right past his ass. Purposely  knocking him a bit. Xavier tripping and falling right on his ass.

"Looks like you ain't got game. You sure you was with my mama?" I smirked, tilting  back a little I made the shot. The basketball effortlessly dropping inside the hoop.

The rest of the guys laughed at Xavier as he got off the ground. I joined in with them. Xavier always running his mouth but can't back it up.

"Nigga you tripped me!" Xavier got in my face. Obviously embarrassed that he lost.

"You sound like a little bitch." I pushed him a little. He a little too close making me feel uncomfortable. "I ain't gay Nigga."

"I want a rematch."

"Nigga I ain't captain of the schools basketball team for no reason. No matter how many times we play you'll still end up on your ass." I even gave him a cool smile. Patting his shoulder which he abruptly shrugged off. I said, "Maybe in ten years or so your kids would be as good as I am. Cus' their daddy won't be shit. No wonder you ain't make cuts this year on the team. Coach felt bad for you dude."

Omar stood in between the two of us as if  we're about to brawl over a game. I know I'm not but, Xavier seems a little pissed.

"Y'all chill. Xavier you lost get over it." He laughed. Making me laugh.

Xavier let it go, "Whatever fuck y'all." He walked towards the bleachers.

Omar gave me dap and we pulled each other into a hug. His eyes glazed over. I don't know if he high or if it's because of a girl.

"You alright slim?" I playfully teased him. Omar is white but he sure don't act like it.

He slightly frowned. Not liking the nickname Chad & I gave him. Quickly his smile was back, "Man even you can't kill my vibe. I met this lil shorty and she bad man."

Here he go again. Ever since Omar lost his virginity he been playing more girls than I have. I don't know if I lost my touch or if it's just a little boring. These girls so easy to give it up it ain't even fun half the time. Nah. Who am I kidding? This shit ain't ever gonna start. I need a lil shorty of my own.