Cavonte| Five

'I'll admit it, I'll admit it
You haven't been a man for like a minute,
I told you that I'm in it for the long haul
You can really get the business
I'll admit it, I'll admit it
Rolling swishers hittin' swishes Got me feelin' like a ball hog
I don't pass 'em when I get it
I'll admit it, I'll admit it
You too worried 'bout the bitches'

6 God blasted in Jay's car. Chad and Omar chilling in the back. All of us rapping to the lyrics. Today's Friday and this week has been chill for me. We got into a little altercation with Jasmine and her crew on Monday but everything's all good. We'll stay out of their way as long as they don't cross paths with us or Santana. I don't care much for high school drama it's just irrelevant. The only relevant thing on my mind is slaying my new track in the studio tomorrow. I've been working hard on my song and the lyrics fluently roll off my tongue. I'm hype and I'm ready.

"Man. I say we ditch school today." Chad said. Reaching inbetween the seats turning down the music.

"Nah. You gonna call in for my absences?" I dusted off my jeans. If I'm going to make it in life at least I'll have good grades to show for it.

"Bruh. Your mom don't give a fuck anyway. C'mon na."

Grimacing at my friend he just held up his hands in defense. Knowing I don't play when people talk about my mom. "Bruh chill. You know I'm telling the truth."

"He does have a point. Cavonte yo ass need to stop being so serious all the time and have fun. Plus you won't even get in trouble for it." Omar said.

"It's not about getting in trouble. I ain't got time for makeup work. You know these teachers be doing overloads on our asses."

Jay and Chad groaned. Not seeing my point at all. "Alright. If he wants to be a little bitch let him." Jay said, pulling over in front of the school.

Grabbing my Jansport slinging it over my shoulders I gave my boys dap, "Ight. Check y'all lata."

Jay drove off and I started regretting my decision when I saw Morgan and Keisha headed my way.

"Hey Cavonte," Keisha smacked on her gum and smiled at me. I nodded what's up to her before she walked straight pass me.

Morgan still stood; one hand holding on to the strap of her bag. Her golden blonde hair in two buns. Purple lipstick coated her lips and she looked fierce in her black dress that revealed the side of her right leg. It's obvious to why anyone would sleep with Morgan. She's gorgeous but she has no soul and is a spawn of Satan. A girl who didn't care who she gave it up to. Just as long as she got some.

Being the nonchalant dude that I am I reached for her left arm and pulled her into a friendly embrace. The last time we spoke I said some foul things. I didn't want to argue anyway.

"Wassup?" I pulled away from our quick hug.

"I wanted to talk. Look, I'm sorry Cavonte. I wasn't really going to trap you I just wanted you to stay. What we had was amazing and don't front like it wasn't. Our chemistry was off the chain. I care about you and it hurts to see you wasting your time on a bougie girl like Alyssa. She ain't from the streets. That girl wouldn't know a thing about fighting with her oreo ass."

The way Morgan pouted was cute but not cute enough to believe a damn thing she said was true. The sexual chemistry was amazing but apart from that I don't even know much about the girl. She was a one night stand and nothing more. I barely pull out and I damn sure not pulling out for a thot twice.

"You right," I ran my hands across my waves a couple times. Her surprised look making me smirk. "That night we shared was amazing but it was just a night. I don't even think I know your last name or what grade you're in. Don't stand here and make up lies like we were a couple or something. Yeah, Alyssa is bougie but she's more than you'll ever be and for the record she's not my girlfriend."