Cavonte| Eleven

This girl sat a shoe box on top of the counter. Jay opened it up and pulled out a pair of Jordan 7 GG "Valentine" shoes.

"Do you have these in a six?" She asked him.

Jay cocked a smile and the way she smiled back I knew he was gonna hit on ole girl. "Yea lemme check. You got some baby feet girl."

She giggled as she leaned more into the counter. Jay left and was back in less than two. "Try these on and see if it fit."

The girl sat at the small bench and I watched Jay walk over to her. Kneeling he helped take off her white and red Adidas on her left feet. She giggled as he briefly rubbed his hands on her feet. "I hope you don't got no crusty toes under these pink socks." He teased her. Making her laugh.

Helping her slide on her shoe it seemed to fit perfectly. "I love them. They're so cute."

"Anything would look good on you baby," Jay flashed her one of his signature smiles which always lured the girls in.

The girl blushed and played in her kinky blonde curls. Jay is just a tad lighter than her. I had to admit the girl is cute and she's definitely mixed with sum. "Boy if you don't stop."

Jay laughed as he helped her take off her shoe placing it back in the box. He carried it back over to the counter.

She placed her purse on the counter taking out her visa card. "How much for them?"

"One forty."

Her pink lips slightly pouted a little. "Damn I don't think I have that much left on my card after shopping at Trends."

From the ten bags and a small latte she wasn't lying.

Jay licked over his lips and crossed his arms over on the counter. Leaning closer towards the girl as if he was gonna kiss her. "Tell you what. I'll give you a discount for just ninety in exchange for your number."

The girl blushed even more and I knew just one night with Jay them panties were his. I chuckled under my breath and shook my head at my best friend. His playing ass. I had to admit he has game.

The girl held out her hand and Jay gave her his phone. She typed in her number and handed it back to him, "I put in my address too. I'm having a party later tonight you should show face," she glanced at me and shyly smiled as well, "you can come too."

"I'm down baby. What time?"

"Ten but nine is the earliest. I'll see you two later." she grabbed her bags and left after paying for her shoes.

Jay stuck out his tongue as he held out his fist for me to bump. I slapped his hand away and laughed, "Bruh you a dog. I thought you were feeling Zendaya?"

Jay took out fifty bucks from his wallet and replaced the rest of the money the girl owed. Hell. He just got money like that to be giving out discounts. "Zendaya's cool I like her but i'm seventeen I ain't rushing into love like my sister. There's too many cute girls to settle for one."

I told him about his sister telling me that she always been in love with me. He shook his head and had said, "Damn. You got my sis sprung too?"

I like Santana but I didn't love her like that. I loved her but I'm not in love with her yet. I don't think i've ever loved someone since Raven but that's over with.

"I feel you but you sure you wanna lead the girl on if you seeing other people?"

"I don't want her with no one else but me so nah i'm not gonna tell her. Besides we not official official I just said she my girl."