Extras: 1

Since I discontinued Jay's on Me I'll just post those chapters here for the people that didn't get a chance to read them. It shows what happened when Cavonte was in a coma.

____________________________

Jaylen:

The smell of bleach and Selena's voice waking me up this Saturday morning. 'Yo sé que tienes un nuevo amor. Sin embargo, te deseo lo mejor. Si en mí, no encontraste felicidad. Tal vez, alguien más te la dará'

"Ah hell nah," I groaned. Waking up to Spanish music only means one thing.

"Jaylen! Time to clean up. Vamanos! Vamanos!" Odalis shouted from downstairs.

Grabbing the tip of my black sheets I pulled it over my head. Closing my eyes I pretended to sleep. She got me messed up if she think imma spend my morning cleaning up the house.

Just as I felt myself drifting off to sleep I felt my sheets being snatched off me. "You think i'm playing with you Jaylen? Your Dad wants this house clean. You know we're having guests over this afternoon." She even slapped the back of my head twice.

Damn. "Ight. Ight. I'm comin' give me a minute will you?" I sat up and grabbed hold to my package for a second. I'm tired man.

She left. As soon as I was done using the bathroom I headed downstairs to clean up.

The living room TV is on. It's on the news as usual. I didn't hear a thing because it's on mute. When I saw Cavonte's picture pop up on the screen I quickly rushed over to the coffee table. Grabbing the remote I turned the volume up, "Turn the music down! It's an update about Tay!" I yelled.

"A few weeks ago young rapper, Lil Tay got into a tragic accident where he's now being treated at Lanxwood Hospital. A witness says he was leaving out of the corner store when he spotted a man pull out a silver, pistol and gun down Lil Tay. The suspect has been identified as Raheem Von Smith, and he's now in police custody. Trial dates has not been released. Steven Mcnan back to you live."

Odalis turned off the T.V and I was glad for it. I felt a weight on my shoulders as I sat down on the couch. My hands cupped my cheeks. My eyes glued to the floor. I didn't know what to say. All I could think about was the fight between Tay and me. If he dies I don't know how I could ever live with myself. Knowing that he left when we was on bad terms. That I didn't get the chance to say goodbye or that I'm sorry. Brothers fight all the time. I just wish we could have made up sooner.

I felt wetness in-between my fingers. This is the first time I cried since I heard what happened. I haven't been to the hospital yet either. I pretended that I was all put together. Deep down I was hurting badly inside. I can't lose my brother. I won't. The fact that they found the shooter didn't mean a thing if Tay didn't make it. I just want my brother alive.