~Chapter 18~

A/N
Hello, lovelies!!!
Remember how I promised to make this story shed more light into Henry's, Arian's and Blair's POV?
I kinda noticed that there's only been one of Arian's POVs and I working on it.
So I'll make this chapter a bit about Arian's POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arian's POV

I'm going to lose it soon.
Don't get me wrong. Patrick is a great guy, and an awesome boyfriend and all, but he can be annoying most of the freaking time.
Take for instance, right now.

We are here at the ice cream parlour and I'm trying to get over Blair's episode and he won't stop talking about... honestly I don't even know what he's talking about.

"...and he eventually lost to the pregnant woman," he rambles.

"Pat, Hun, I love you and all, but I still cherish my sanity."

"Your sanity is just fine," he says as he pats my hair.

"Yeah. But, not for long." I murmur.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks. And I get the feeling he's not just talking about that whole Blair episode.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm good." I tell him. I don't need him prying.

" Bullshit!!!" he whisper-yell.

"Pardon?"

"You've been acting weird all week. You constantly zoned out on all my conversations, and you've been using drugs for only God knows what!!!"

"You're just over-reading things. I'm perfectly fine!" I think I'm saying that more to myself than to him.

"Are you trying to convince me, or yourself?" Gosh, he's catching on.

" Pat, I'm fine. I promise,"

He leans in and looks deep into my eyes and says the most unexpected thing, even for his crazy self.

"And I'm a hippo" like TF!!! And he looks dead serious.
" You're freaking crying! And you want me to believe that you're fine?!"

"Is that a question or a statement?", I say dumbly. I have nothing else to tell him that could possibly take his mind off the topic.
He hugs me tightly and that's when I realized I'm crying. I just have so much going on. I just don't have anyone to talk it out with. I can't even tell Blair, because then she won't wanna talk with me anymore. My life is so messed up.
I sobbed for about 10 minutes and I honestly expect Pat to have shoved my head off his chest by now. I look up at him and see him grinning like a Cheshire cat and I feel like whipped him with a cord.

"Why are you laughing?" I grumble.

"I wasn't so hard, no was it?"

"What?"

"Crying. I wasn't hard." I just shove him away. I break down in front of him and the only thing he can do is mock me. I stand up and start heading towards the door. I should probably get home. My uncle's gonna want me soon.

"Where are you going to?" He asked like it wasn't the most obvious thing.

"Someplace where my boyfriend can't laugh at my breakdown," I spit with hatred and stomp out.

I board a taxi immediately and head for my uncle's house where my hell will continue from there it stopped this morning.

Just in case you're wondering when my mom sent me to stay with my granny, she had other no idea that any of these would happen.
My granny sold me to her friends for money. She sold me to be used as a maid and now I'm being passed from man to man to attend to their rather personal needs. Somehow, my maternal uncle got a turn and has violated me in one form or another and there's nothing I can do.

And just when I feel I can open up to my boyfriend, he mocks me just for having a breakdown in front of him.

My phone has been ringing non-stop. It's Patrick calling but I know he just wants to mock me. And I've had enough of that.
The taxi drops me off and I walk the rest of the distance home. I don't know which hurts more.
The fact that mom sold me or the fact that my brother might know about it, or the fact that my uncle...

I just want to die.

I want to give up the ghost. But I can't.
I don't know why though. I feel like I'm trapped here. Like, it's all over for me.
I finally reach my uncle's house and immediately I step in, I'm greeted by the familiar smell of alcohol and of course my shameless uncle on the couch.

"How was school?" He asks.

"Fine," I reply. I know better than to ignore his question. I tried it once let's just say that I learnt my lesson. He gave me a sound trashing that sent me half to death and then threatened me not to talk or else he'll finish me off. Even though I want to die badly, not by his hand.

"Good. Now freshen up and go make my bed. I'm in the mood for something fun tonight." He says and I feel my stomach sink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrick's POV

What the actual fuck?!
I still don't understand. I was only trying to make her feel better. She always feels better laughing away her pains.

What makes today any different?

I know something's up with her. But is it so bad that her whole head's messed up??!!

How exactly could she think I'm mocking her, and most importantly, why has she been walking funny all week?!

A/N
So...I know I took the storyline to a whole new level, but 🤷🤷🤷
If there are any errors, please, point them out kindly in the comments section.
Tell your friends to tell their friends.
Don't forget to vote and comment
You are loved you are beautiful and you are you.
Bläïr änd whïtë