~Chapter 2~

Blair's POV

I A's on my tests. My Geography was a walk over and I'm pretty sure my Physics went above average.

I, like every other student, hate physics. The teacher is simply a bag of moving monotonous being, who speaks words that can't be understood.

I have to wonder how Henry passes his Physics. Although I'm a straight-A student, my grade in physics is usually 71%. Henry usually gets about 83% and above.

Not that I'm jealous...

Maybe a bit jealous...

Fineeee, I really am jealous

'see that didn't hurt'

Whatever...

Tests aside. My life was a miserable hell today.

Lora and her bitches won't let me be. I don't know why they keep calling me the most popular girl in school. Not that I'm complaining or anything. But I'm gonna be honest. She's the most popular. Everyone knows me for my academic performance. Everyone knows her for who she really is. She may be the school slut and all, but she's still the most popular. I'm just the head girl and Henry is the head boy. And hence, the reason why Lora hates me.

She thinks I'm a competition with Henry.
I don't even like him completely as a friend yet.

'Really? You could tell him that?'

Duh! Yes, I could.

'So, you don't like him?'

Of course not

'Then explain the mental break a few days ago'

FINE!!! I may or may not like him

'May or may not?! Seriously?! You are hopeless'.

And... I'm arguing with myself again.

Stupid conscience.

Yes, he's handsome, tall, well built, and a bunch of other stuff I never thought I'll acknowledge in a guy. He is still a guy and for that, I'll forever be allergic to him in a way or till I get over it. Plus, I can never forget what he did to me.

Brushing all my thoughts aside I try to sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be the beginning of a long weekend. Dad is gonna be back later tonight and I don't want to be awake. Mom already came by today. If I make any mistake around dad he is gonna make me realize how much my mom is controlling my life from her village. Something I'd rather not think about.

I feel myself begin to drift asleep. I'm really scared. The physical nightmares are going and the mind is about to begin. Although I'm sleeping, I'm very much conscious of my environment. It's like being unconscious. It's the same repeat as yesterday and as always.

I suddenly jolt awake lying on the floor.

Honestly, sometimes I feel someone pushes down

Dad is saying his ridiculous prayers and I fall asleep to the sound of the crickets.

Tomorrow is gonna come soon with all the terror a weekend can bring...

Henry's POV

I wake up to the blaring sound of my alarm. Damn, I should change that thing. Well, I changed it last month and the month before, but it still has an annoying sound. Alarms are supposed to sound nice, like a lullaby. Though a lullaby makes people sleep more, still...

As make my way to the bathroom to get prepared for school, I hit my head on the door frame and mutter curses at who-knows-what.

I grumpily had my bath and went downstairs for breakfast.