~Chapter 17~

Blair's POV

It was like my body was used as a dance floor by some giants with the way it's ached as soon as I opened my eyes.
My head feels like it is been pounded by some angry dude. Sitting up, I try to recall what happened to make me feel this way and it all comes back to me much to quickly for my liking. And of course, since the universe  hates me, my dad's wife walks in as if on cue.

"Took you long enough. I thought I was going to have to wake you up myself. Now get you fucking ass downstairs and get your filthy poke-nosing friends out of my living room." With that, she walks out.

I release a breath I didn't realize I was holding and stand up even though my body protested aganist it.  I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Cringing at my reflection, I just grab a head warmer and cover my head, ensuring that all the stands of hair goes into it.

Walking down the stairs, I see Henry, Pat and Ari seated and pray they forgive what I'm about to do now.

"Blair?" Henry calls out, standing up and walking towards me.

"Why are you guys here?" My voice sounds void. Completely empty. Harsher than I hoped it sounds. I hate to do this. But if I don't, my life is only going to get worse than it already is

"We came to check up on you. Your mom said you aren't feeling good," Henry says.
I swear I just want to hug him and never let go. But, I know better than that.

"Why do you have to make my life miserable, Henry?" I ask instead.

" I..."

"You have no idea the pain you've caused me,"

"It was my idea to come here," Arian says.
God...I have the best friends in the world. But I wish they could just leave without making me do this.

"And here I was thinking you're my best friend," I murmur, not being able to say it out loud.

"I am and that's why I'm here. You have to talk to us," Arian says soothingly.
I can't believe she hasn't cracked. I'll have to turn up the game.

"You have to leave now. I don't want to be around you guys. You're not welcome here," I says in strained voice.

Henry walks up to me and I back up. He takes a longer step towards me and removes the cap keeping my horrific hair out of sight. I bet he's disgusted of me. I can't even look at him. I feel like he'll want to coil away from me, and the mere thought of it makes my heart twist in a painful way.

"Blair, please talk to me. I can't stand seeing you like this," Arian says, almost in tears.

"Then just leave. That way you don't have to look at me." I yank the cap out of his grip and storm all the way to the door, then yank it open.

"Out! All of you!!!"

"Blair, who's making you do this?" Henry ask me. I can't believe he didn't buy the act. Well, I need him out for the sake of my sanity....that's if I still have any left.

"Get. The. Hell. Out." I spells out. I'm really stressed out and I think I'm going to pass out.

"Fine , but we'll be back," Patrick says and ushers them out of the house.
By now, Arian's a crying mess and Patrick's consoling her.

I just stand behind the closed doors Frozen and trying to remain conscious.

"I'm skipping,". I hear someone say, but my brain is in so much frenzy to recognize the voice.

"Yeah. We're all skipping. I need to get Arian to the ice cream parlor if I'm going to get her to calm down."

I pass out as soon as I hear the sound of a car door slamming.

A/N

I  can't begin to describe what the typos are like 😕😕😕😕
I can't believe I published this chapter 🤦🤦🤦🤦
JSYK, English is not my first language, so I apologise for all the cringe worthy grammatical errors and punctuation errors.

I wrote this chapter so that everyone can understand what happened from Blair's POV. Do let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
You are loved, you are beautiful and you are you.
Bläïr änd whïtë