~Chapter 16~

Blair's POV

I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard dad's wife talking. I listen to see if it's from school since I'm expecting my teachers to get worried.

"Yes..."

"That little bitch..."

"I'll handle it thank you, Rose..."

I couldn't pick up everything she said, but from what I gathered, she just spoke with Miss Rose and they were talking about me and I'm in trouble.

Again.

It isn't up to two minutes later that she barges into the kitchen holding some clothes.

"You little bitch! You think you're so smart?! Well you can't be smarter than me. Now put this on and come explain why you told your friends what your dad and I did to you." She said in a really strange voice.

I walked up to my room and put the clothes on. It's a baggie sweat pants and a baggie hoodie. I walk downstairs and see her sitting in the couch, so I walk up to her and stand in front of her.

"Start talking," she say

"I don't understand,"

" How about I assist you," she says and that's when I notice the pair of scissors in her hands. She stands in front of me and remove the tie holding up my hair in a ponytail.

*Not to brag, but my hair is pretty long*

"Now for every question I don't get an answer for, I'll cut your hair short my one inch. For every unsatisfing answer I get I'll cut you hair by two inches. For every fault I find in your decision, I'll cut your hair short by three inches,"
"Understand!?"

" Yes ma'am," I reply with a blank voice.

"Why are your friends coming over to see you?"

"Henry saw the scars on my hands,"

"Why were you so careless?" She asks as she cuts my hair short by three inches. I just hope her measurement is accurate.

"I was in the ladies bathroom. I didn't expect him to walk in," and another three inches of my hair goes.

"You're such and animal!!!" She suddenly snaps and I just know that this is a final good bye to my beautiful hair.

She starts cutting it roughly, laughing like a psycho. I just stand.

Numb.

I couldn't even feel anything.

It's like I wasn't in my body, but my mind was still in it.

I really want to die.

I already feel half dead.

I suddenly feel myself being slammed on the wall and the wind is knocked out of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry's POV

I pull over in front of Blair's house and walk over to the door with Pat and Arian following me from behind. I ring the doorbell and wait for a bit.

The door is answered by a woman. And I don't like her one bit. With the look on Pat's and Arian's face, neither do they.
She ushers us inside and asks us to take a seat.

"You must be Blair's friends. She talks a lot about you," she smiles and looks at Arian.

"You must be Arian. She told me you might be worried and check up on her," Arian nods and she faces Pat and I.

"So what are your names?"

"Patrick"

"Henry"

"It's nice to finally meet Blair's friends. She not feeling so good now, but she would be better soon. Let me get you guys tea," she walks towards where I assume is the kitchen and I look at Arian to see her staring hard at the floor.

"You okay?" I ask her gaining Pat's attention.

"Is that hair on the floor?"

"Huh?" I asked her. Like, why the hell would there be hair on the floor?

"Look." She points at a part of the floor and damn, there's hair on it. But, it couldn't possibly mean anything, right?

"It's nothing. I'm sure," Patrick says my mind. Maybe he's not a complete jackass like I thought.

"I don't have a good feeling about that woman's episode. It's kinda," Arian grumbles.

"I have the same feeling. But, we don't have any prove," Patrick says.

I look around the house and can't help but notice red prints on the floor. I have a feeling in my guts that it's not paint, but if Blair doesn't say anything about it, I can't ask her. I look towards the stairs and...

"Blair?" I call out, standing up and walking towards her.

"Why are you guys here?" Her voice sounds void. Completely empty.

"We came to check up on you. Your mom said you aren't feeling good,"

"Why do you have to make my life miserable, Henry?"

" I..."

"You have no idea the pain you've caused me,"

"It was my idea to come here," Arian says.
We all know she's going through something, and what ever it is, it's really getting to her. Because, this girl doesn't sound like my Blair.

"And here I was thinking you're my best friend," she murmurs.

"I am. And that's why I'm here. You have to talk to us," Arian says soothenly like she's trying to calm a 9 year old child throwing a tantrum.

"You have to leave now. I don't want to be around you guys. You're not welcome here," Blair says in strained voice. The same voice she uses when she's in pain.

Someone's hurting her.

Again.

I walk up to her and she backs up. I take a longer step towards her and remove the cap on her head. I just have a feeling that the hair on floor has something to do with this.
She avoids my eyes as the cap comes off.
Her beautiful hair, long, black, smooth... It has been cut short. Not in a nice way. And there's red on her forehead and ears.

No.

It's not just red.

It's blood.

She has been injured.

Again.

"Blair, please talk to me. I can't stand seeing you like this," Arian says, almost in tears.

"Then just leave. That way you don't have to look at me." She yanks the cap out of my grip and storms all the way to the door, then she yanks it open.
"Out! All of you!!!"

"Blair, who's making you do this?" I ask her. I just know this isn't her.

"Get. The. Hell. Out." She spells out.

"Fine , but we'll be back," Patrick says and ushers us out of the house. I really need to punch something. Or someone.
By now, Arian's a crying mess and Patrick's consoling her.

"I'm skipping,". I state watching the two.

"Yeah. We're all skipping. I need to get Arian to the ice cream parlor if I'm going to get her to calm down." Patrick says as he holds a sobbing Arian to his chest.
I just nod and get into my car. It's off to the gym for me.

A/N

And once again guys, the typos😰😰😰

You are loved, you are beautiful and you are you.
Bläïr änd whïtë