~Chapter 11~

Henry's POV

She grabbed Maison by the wrist and dragged him inside the library.

I became furious at everything.

How she isn't giving me a chance to explain things to her

How Maison is up to no good right now.

I just want to break stuff, but now's not the time.
I storm into the library, prepared to flip the table just to get them away from each other. I didn't see either of them, but I saw Arian and Patrick, so I just walked over to them.

"I don't know what happened between you two, but I want to know what Maison and Blair are doing together!" Arian shirked as soon as I got close enough to their table.

"Where the fuck are they?!" I demanded.

"And why would I tell you?"

"If you don't, then Blair getting hurt is completely on you," I said coldly.

"The bathroom. What's going on?" Patrick replied as he stood up, Arian follows from behind.

"I'm not sure myself. But I know it's not good,"

We hurried towards the bathroom at the end of the library. Getting there we checked the female's bathroom and started slamming the doors of every stall open, not minding the awkward situation it can put someone into. We found nothing and began panting from the running. Not wasting much time, we hurried to the guy's bathroom and tried pushing the door open. It won't budge.

"Stand back," Patrick ordered Arian as he took calculated steps backward. Realizing what he wanted to do, I joined him and we knocked on the doors together.
Scanning through the room, I saw Blair laying down on the bathroom floor.

It's obvious she's out cold.

Anger coursed through me and I swing at Maison hitting him across the jaw, I saw Arian and Patrick take Blair out of the room and focused on the dickhead in front of me.
I'm caught off guard and get a punch to the stomach. I double over and was hit right in the middle of my back. Staggering backward, I regained my stamina and in went for a hit, trying not to cause any permanent damage. That caught him off guard and he crouched down to nurse himself. I hit his head with my elbow and flipped him over. Crouched down over him, I began to deliver several blows to his face. One hit after another till he flipped us over and began delivering his own set of punches. I gathered all the strength left in me and kneeled him where the sun doesn't shine, pushing him off me. I got up and stumbled out of the bathroom and into the library.

It only took a few seconds but it felt like forever.
Noise filled the air as soon as I was noticed. Breathing out in relief, I passed out on the floor, welcoming the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why was Blair with Maison and how did they know each other before, because I'm damn sure she won't just walk off into a bathroom with him if she hadn't met him a couple of times before today," I heard a voice ask. It was a guy's voice and was very familiar.

"They use to be neighbors," someone spoke softly back. I was a female this time.

"Yeah, so? It's unlike her,"

"She used to like him back then,"

" Oh!" The guy's voice said. Then I realized that it was Arian and Patrick.

" The real question here is, how and why she passed out,"

"I swear if this Henry guy is involved in it in any way, I'll kill him,"

" And I'll get the body bag,"

I opened my eyes and recognized that this is the nurse's office. Standing up, I walk out of the room. At least, that's what I had in mind before I was intercepted by the nurse.

"Where are you going, young man?"

"Home," I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Your sarcasm is not appreciated," she said calmly as she had dealt with worse.

"I didn't want it to be," I retorted.

"Yo! Your girlfriend is still in the hospital and you think you can just live?!" Patrick said behind me. I tensed, everything finally rushing back to me. Blair got hurt!!!

"Where the fuck is she!?"

"Calm down," the nurse said as she led me to a different room.

I saw Blair and wanted to break that Dutch bag for hurting her, but the thought that she likes Maison just disgusts me.

"She'll be fine," the nurse told me and left us.

"What are you doing here?" Blair asks.

"Checking on my girlfriend," I said plainly.

"You should be in her room then,"

"That's where I am,"

" Leave," she replied weakly, now I'm wondering if she actually rests at home.

"I can't believe you like that ass hole!"

" I don't see how's your problem,"

"I'm just looking out for you!"

" Don't!"

" You're driving me insane!"

"Then just stay away from me!"

I regretted those words as soon as they left my mouth. I didn't mean it like that but I'm sure she won't be hearing that.

"I'm sorry," I tried apologizing.

"You don't have to, I really do drive people crazy. Stay away. I do mean it this time"

One step forward two steps backward

I head out of the room with mixed feelings and a splitting headache. Arian and Patrick are nowhere to be found and the nurse is scribbling away at her desk.