~Chapter 14~

Blair's POV

It's being about an hour since they left for bed. Miss Rose slept in Elle's room, or at least her former room. I wish she were here. I just hope she's okay. And deep down, I'm glad she got away. I pray they never find her.

I've tried to loosen the ropes, but I ended up with bruises, so I just stopped trying.

I'm just gonna sleep here.

It's hard to accept that my life has taken a sharp turn round the bend, but I'mma get used to it soon.
I let my mind drift to things that give me joy. They're few, but are there. Like Henry, Arian, Patrick, quadratic equations, quantom physics, organic chemistry...

Henry's POV

I saw Blair walk into her house yesterday, and everything in me wanted to drag her back to my car and take her somewhere else.

I'm sure that whoever is hurting her is someone in that house and I don't feel comfortable with her going in there, but I let her be.
If her comes to school with more bruises, then I'll take actions.

I'm going to see Maison soon and we're going to have a talk. He needs to back off from Blair. She has enough pain in her life as it is. And I don't need anyone adding to it. I'm going to go full protective on her, I don't care if she doesn't want me to. But I'll be her big brother and protect her from harm.

I accept the fact that she doesn't do relationships, so I'll sister zone her . As long as I get to protect her, then I'm good. That's why I'm going to see Arian and we are going to have a really long talk.

I'm currently at Revens park, waiting for Arian. I see her walk up to me with Patrick and they don't look happy. Not that I expect them to smile at me or something, but...

"Yo, Henry. This had better be important." Patrick says as he wraps his arms around Arian in a possessive manner. Looks like they finally got together. Took them long enough.

"It is." I say as calmly as possible.

"Spill," Arian says .

"What's happening with Blair?" I ask.

"What do you mean by 'what's happening with Blair'?" Arian says alarmed a little.

"Don't play clueless with me!" I'm running out of patience. I can't be the only one who noticed.

"I don't know!!!" She's gotta be kidding me.

"She's has being silent lately, always finding excuses to avoid us, and acting up, kinda" Patrick says. At least he noticed something.

"Someone's hurting her" I blurt out.

"WTF. Explain" he says. Now Arian's completely silent.

"I saw the bruises. It was by accident but I still saw it. They were all over her hands and in her back,"

"Her back. How do you..." I cut him off.

"I hugged her. She flinched. Then she cried," the more I talked about this, the more I get angry.

"What are we going to do?" Arian asked.

"She can stay with you, right?" Patrick ask her.

"I'm staying with my grandma, remember?"

"I'd remember, if you actually told me. The last I heard, you were staying alone"

"Do you ever listen when I talk to you?!"

" Let's focus here" I interrupted, raising my voice a little so they can hear me.
"We need to know who's hurting her. Then we can inform Miss Rose. She'll know what to do,"

"Then it's settled. We'll try to visit her, hang around her and get her to open up to us so we can help her, and not because we want to freshen the school's gossip chat," Arian states.

"Why do I feel like you are referring to me with the last part of your sentence?" I ask.

"Guilt conscience," Patrick says and I glare at him

"I'm referring to you because you've ruined her reputation before. We don't want that happening again," Arian says.

I just nod and walk away. They don't know me, so they shouldn't judge.

A/N

I can't believe I didn't see all those typos before 😭😭😭😭😭😭
It's so bad that I'm still pretty sure it'll haunt my nightmares 😖😖😖😖😖😖

This book is still being edited and there will be typos if you're currently reading it. So, please be nice and bare with me.

So...it's about to take a dramatic turn.
More dramatic than the previous drama.
You are loved, you are beautiful and you are you.
Bläïr änd whïtë