Chapter 11 Jisung POV

"Hyung, you're being ridiculous." I rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"How, Han Jisung? How am I being ridiculous?" Minho hyung shot. "Sure, Chan hyung is back, but how do we even know when he'll be fit to lead again? What, am I just supposed to let somebody who's basically been a vegetable for the past three years preside over seven other men automatically?"

"Hyung..."

"Look, I don't like leading as much as you guys probably don't like me being the leader. But the last thing I want to happen is sudden chaos because we trust Chan hyung being the leader too quickly."

"Thank you for your concern, Minho." A new voice cut in. "But I won't be the only leader from here on out." Minho hyung's head whipped toward where Chan hyung was leaning against the door frame.

"Chan hyung...?" Minho hyung's voice suddenly sounded a lot weaker. Chan hyung grinned and opened his arms. Minho hyung whimpered and ran into the hug. "I missed you." He cried.

"I know, Minho. And I'm sorry that I left like that. But I'm not going to leave again for a while. At least I hope not." Chan hyung rubbed his back comfortingly. He nodded at me, and I nodded back. As I walked out of the room, Minho hyung's sobs rang out. I closed the door after me, knowing that this conversation would be one better not overheard by the rest of the members.

I walked down the hallway, and knocked on the familiar door which was once where I stayed.

"Sung? You good?" Felix poked his head out. I nodded, but he seemed to notice something. He opened the door wider and motioned for me to come in. I stumbled in and collapsed on the bed that was made. He sat next to me and rubbed my arm.

"I missed you..." I mumbled. He hummed, and squeezed my arm gently.

"I would say I missed you too, but I wasn't aware I was in a coma." He chuckled slightly. I groaned and wiped my eyes which were threatening to overflow with tears.

"Too soon?" He teased.

I nodded. "Waaaay too soon."

"Here, sit up, and let's catch up." I obeyed, sitting up so I was facing him. "How have you been?"

"Mm, I've been better. Your absence definitely affected our group dynamic."

"It shouldn't...." Lix mumbled. "I'm just another member."

"False. You were the first Stray Kid other than Chan hyung, which means you were here to welcome literally all of us. That's gotta do something if you're suddenly not there. Also, come on Lixie, give yourself a little credit. We all love you." An evil thought suddenly crossed my mind. "Chan hyung especially loves you."

Felix waved my comment off. "Clearly. I just remind him of home. You know, since we're both from Australia and all."

I reached over and flicked his forehead. "You're so dense."

"What?" He pouted, rubbing where I hit. "That hurt."

"Oh, come on. He's clearly interested in you."

"He's interested in all of us. He's the leader, that's kind of his job."

"Not like that. Geez, I think that coma messed up your brain function." Rocking up onto my knees, I knocked on his head. "Anyone there?"

"I know what you're implying, idiot." He shoved me back into a sitting position. "But I think you're wrong. We're just really good friends, plus I'm pretty sure he just sees me as a brother."

I tapped my temple. "Dense."

"He called me his little Australian little brother. I don't think what you're thinking works with that." The freckled man puffed his hair out of his face.