Skz Files: Hwa

Hwang Hyunjin

Power Error Species: Half demon, eyes turn red, grows horns, fangs, claws, wings etc.

Position: Specializes in hand to hand combat, distraction

21

Code name: Hwa

Threat Level: ERROR Could not compute ERROR Would guess 8 or 9/10

Lived in a special realm that wasn't known to most beings. His father was a human while his mother was the Queen of the Demons. This was the reason that they had to hide. His mother had cheated on the King of Demons with his father, and Hyunjin was the fruit of that interaction. Despite living in constant fear that the King of Demons might find the realm that his mother had made for him and his father, Hyunjin had a pretty happy childhood. His father and he lived in the realm that his mother had made and they played together often. His mother, of course, had to be in the Demon realm most of the time so that the King of Demons didn't get too suspicious. But some of Hyunjin's best childhood memories were of his entire family playing together, whether that was playing hide and seek or just chasing each other around the rough terrain.

Hyunjin had always been different from his father, he could grow wings, claws, fangs, and horns and he was extremely good looking even as a child. But these differences never bothered him or his father. He just knew they were family which meant that even if their outward appearances were different, they were still connected somehow. However, even the happiest families can get split. One day when the Queen of Demons was going to visit Hyunjin and his father, the King saw her leaving and followed her through the portal that he happened to catch at the last second. There he saw his wife's other family. He went insane and tore about the realm laying waste and destruction to everything he could. Hyunjin watched as the King went through what had been his own happy little kingdom and destroy everything in sight. The Queen watched in dismay and tried to shield Hyunjin and his father from the King's path of destruction, but it only lasted for so long. The King tore the Queen away from in front of the boy and his father and grabbed the older one. The Queen ended up sending Hyunjin to the human realm to protect him from the King, as the King couldn't go to the human realm without the Queen with him.

Hyunjin wandered around for a while, crying and trying to get used to this completely new world. Eventually on one of his wandering bouts he came across a boy surrounded with a ring of fire. The boy was shaking, and Hyunjin was worried and so he rescued him. This boy turned out to be Changbin and they lived together on the streets wandering around and trying to keep Changbin from going crazy again. Hyunjin told Changbin about his old realm, and Changbin told Hyunjin about the device that his parents had created. They bonded over the loss of their parents and the terrible things that had happened when they were children. Found Changbin at the age of 12. Joined Chan at the age of 16.