Skz Files: Kimin

Kim Seungmin

Power: Energy creation and manipulation, lightning, force fields, etc.

Position: Specializes in everything, all rounder

21

Code name: Kimin

Threat Level: 9/10

Was raised in a higher class environment. His parents worked for a large company that was influential all over the world. Almost everybody in the world had at least one product from the company. He was sent to a private school where everything was prioritized. If you didn't get at least a B+ in every class you risked getting kicked out of the school. Seungmin had no problem with this and was often the top of the class, sometimes even pointing out mistakes in the text books. He even passed the schools rigorous physical ed class with flying colors. Seungmin excelled in everything except friendship. He favored his grades over human interaction and wouldn't always reply even to those who were just saying hi.

One day his parents decided that they were going to go on a trip together to the forest to go camping. Seungmin was very excited about that, because he often wasn't able to spend much time with his family because of their work. He was quick to pack up his things and get ready to go. Then he and his parents headed out toward the woods. They camped together for a while, sometimes running into trouble, and other times just relaxing and joking together. Then, out of nowhere, a sudden thunderstorm showed up. They rushed into their tents, because they had a driver drive them to the woods, so there was nothing better to protect themselves with. The thunderstorm was very severe and lasted for a long time. When it was over Seungmin's parents came out of their tents to check on their son. The looked towards his tent to find a ball of yellow energy surrounding his tent. Whenever they tried to get close bolts of lightning would shoot out towards them to keep them away. They managed to get him out by repeatedly calling his name to get his attention. He came out of his tent and he and his parents celebrated the new discovery of his powers.

When they made it back to the city his parents started researching places that they could send Seungmin to sculpt his powers. They came across Bang's Center for Powered Individuals and decided to check it out. He and his parents went to the center and Chan welcomed them warmly. They tested his powers to see what he could do, and Chan said that he would be happy to take Seungmin under his wing if his parents would allow him too. Seungmin and his parents talked over it for a while and ended up letting Seungmin stay there to train and hone his powers. There he met Felix, Minho, and Jisung, they were fast friends, but Seungmin still pushed them away a little bit, like he did with everybody else. Chan however, like to Jisung, turned into an almost father figure for Seungmin. Has a slight sort of rivalry with Changbin because he is technically smarter that Seungmin. Joined Chan at the age of 18.