28- She was here

Peter has just seen his Mother beamed up to Asgard with the mad God of Mischief. He walks into the living room, a bit pale "Pete you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost." Tony jokes smiling. Peter looks at him as he feels a familiar feeling in the back of his head. "You saw mom. Didn't you?" Lily asks, Stephen turns to Peter. The hope in his eyes returns slowly. "Lily stay out of my head. And yes, yes I saw her," he said.  Stephen looks at his stepson with a small amount of hope in his eyes. "Y/N was here?" Stephen's voice crawls out of his throat, glances at his stepson hoping he isn't lying "Why didn't we see her?" Tony asks Peter shrugs "I don't know. I think some Asgardian magic." he said. Tony's face had confusion written all over it. Why was his sister on Asgard? "She was on Asgard? Why?" Tony asks. Peter shallows the fear that enters his mind "She told me that she made a deal with Loki, that if she stays with him on Asgard he'll give us Howard." Peter gives the answer. Stephen walks closer as Lily and Howard look at their half brother wanting more. "She gave her freedom up for her family?," Stephen questions with tears in his eyes, "Yeah but I think she's in danger," Peter said as the previous events flashes in his mind of his Mother being taken once again by the man he hates to call his Father. "How?" Tony asks, his confusion turns into concern. "Well, Loki somehow knew she was here and said 'now we are going back'. I know that something is up because I saw fear in her eyes. And I want my Mum back." he said Stephen's clothes change to his blue robes and his cape "Well let's get my wife back." he said with newfound energy in his eyes as he is going to get his wife back.