19- "They did it"

"Nat don't," Y/N said looking at her friend hoping to GOD that she wouldn't tell Tony, Stephen is also looking at Nat. Although last night was the best night ever, he would like to do it again he can't do that if he is dead, again "What that Stephen was in Y/N's room last night?" Tony asks looking at Y/N, her eyes widen "How do you know that?" she asks looking at her brother. Tony had a smirk on his face, but it isn't the funny kind its 'your in the shits now.' "Friday told me. Now if you did what I think you did then your boyfriend will be dead once more," he said extremely calm. He looked at Stephen and back to her "It's none of your business." she said with a little bit of strength in her voice. Thou it left soon after "So you did do 'it'." he says walking around the table before she could process what happened he launches at Stephen, he gets up before running out Tony following. 

Steve runs in looking at the fully grown men running out of the room he looks at Y/N with an eyebrow raise "What is happening? I could hear Tony from the training hall." he asks with a laugh. Y/N looks down and then towards the door, you could still hear Tony shouting at Stephen "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SISTER!" he shouts. She looked back at Steve with a sweet yet tried smile "Well right now Tony is getting his daily steps in, early." she replies. Nat makes herself known "They did the devils tango last night." She said with a smirk Y/N turns a deep red looking down with a small smile on her lips as she remembers what had happened between her and the Doctor the night before. Tony walks back in out of breath and red while Stephen walks back in with just a small about of sweat on his forehead apart from that he looks find "Me and Stephen.... just had a.... little talk." he said out of breath.