17-Stephen

Y/N with wide eyes turned the lamp on seeing Stephen leaning on the door frame. "S-Stephen." She breathes out, he takes a step forward as Y/N runs into his open arms holding him in a tight hug. He turns his head and kisses her cheek. She turns to kiss him on the lips it was long and full of passion. But, before it got too heated a knock on the now-closed door was heard "Y/N can I come in?" Tony's voice says the two pull away resting their four heads against each other, eyes closed. "I'll be at the front door," Stephen whispers quietly kissing her one more time before doing a portal "You promise?" she asks he gives her hand a reassuring squeeze walking through the magic doorway. Tony now opens the door walking in "Tony could have been getting dressed." Y/N says. Tony rolls his eyes looking her up and down and around the room "So... where is him?" he asks looking behind the door, in the closet and under the bed "Where's who?" Y/N asks clueless. "Stephen. I know he was here. Before you ask one his body is gone, and I don't think that the dead can just pop out for a smoke. And two your blushing. So where is he?" he turns to her with a small smug grin on his face "He's at the front door." She says now trying to put up with a fright. Walking with Tony down the hall we reach the living room where everyone was talking. Tony pushes her, gently, to sit next to Peter. He walks to the front door to see Stephen "It's good to see you Strange." he said with a small smile. Stephen chuckles as he walks in everyone was happy to see him, not dead, and they end up having a small party to celebrate that he is now un-dead. After a few hours. Everyone went to bed Tony offered for Stephen to stay in the guest's room.